Anyone know RS Forum member 'reviewthis'

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks like he has managed to walk off with $65 of my money for an item that apparently got lost in the post - I was promised a refund a couple of weeks ago but have checked an he hasn't been on RS since the date he sent that message

I can't make too much of a big deal on RS as I purchased the item under my old (banned) account

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
You must have one of those sock puppets :lol: :lol:

Todd, I do not know what on earth you are suggesting there but I would never do such a thing

itfciain

Grand Master
Pretty sure it went as a gift - it was all the way back in April tho so even if it wasn't I think I am out of the claim window. I'd lost contact with the guy during my 'banning' but PM'd him back in June and advised nothing had turned up - I hung fire til the end of June (nearly 8 weeks) and then asked for a refund - he agreed but said it would be the following week and since then I have heard nothing and he hasn't logged onto RS

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Pretty sure it went as a gift - it was all the way back in April tho so even if it wasn't I think I am out of the claim window. I'd lost contact with the guy during my 'banning' but PM'd him back in June and advised nothing had turned up - I hung fire til the end of June (nearly 8 weeks) and then asked for a refund - he agreed but said it would be the following week and since then I have heard nothing and he hasn't logged onto RS

Given you paid him via paypal you ought to have his email address and name. With this info you can hunt the **** down. Find his email address, address, facebook and name and shame him on all the boards.
That would be my first step.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I didn't think you were a member on there Iain. I thought you hated it? I don't know who this guy is, but hope you get your money back.

C

itfciain

Grand Master
Caswellbot said:
I didn't think you were a member on there Iain. I thought you hated it?

You would think that, the way that I was banned from there, but I don't hate it at all !

mumbo

Sith Lord
**** that sucks :evil: I hope he comes good but it's not looking good.

Anyone else buy from him in his fs thread?

Snake_eyes_82

Jedi Master
PGowdy said:
itfciain said:

Given you paid him via paypal you ought to have his email address and name. With this info you can hunt the **** down. Find his email address, address, facebook and name and shame him on all the boards.
That would be my first step.
Word!

x-pack

Grand Master
I thought everyone on RS was highly moral? Get hold of the mods and tell 'em that they have a thieving twat in their midst. You're banned anyway. What's worse?

itfciain

Grand Master
lee gray said:
How did u use a banned account or were you banned after you had done the deal

Yeah, the deal was done back in April before I was banned.

I might send a message to Mike and see if there is anything he can do

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom