Anyone got it yet?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I bought this for the Wii on release day but haven't got around to playing it yet :oops: Anybody else had a go yet? Certainly looks very good 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Rudyard said:
Hi mate, I'd love to hear your (and anyone else's) thoughts on this game for the Wii. Thinking of getting it...

Me too! Got a wii and no Star wars game - can't be right!!

If I don't win that xbox one and sell it to buy a Wii one then I will have to sell my soul :(

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
I got in on the xbox 360 today it came with a free stormtrooper commander the 30th aninversary stlye card apparently behind the stormtrooper is a cheat code. The game is good takes a while to get use to though.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Downloaded the demo on LIVE, really good feeling when you throw stormtroopers around the place....a bit miffed why they didn't do dimemberments like in Jedi Outcast :evil:

Bollux

Grand Master
got it and played it with a mate all afternoon yesterday, great fun if a little repetitive and dare i say easy

A

Anonymous

I was going to get it on release day but got stung with a bill for nearly a grand for a new fuse-board and earth bonding. :cry:

Grant

Sith Lord
I bought this game for the 360. Its quite good. The bird completed it inless than a week.
Cheers. Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
Ronald.
You should wait until Nintendo release Rebel strike and Rogue Squadron for the WII. They are both Excellent. I think they going to be on the same disk togehther.
Or your welcome to borrow my 360 and the Force Unleashed to try it.
One of the best Starwars games to try was on the Nintendo 64.
Shodows of the Empire. It started in Hoth where you had to take down the Imperials with your Snow Speeder.
Thanks again.
Grant.

Joe

Grand Master
I still haven't got it ! :D

I have got lego star wars for wii but I played it non stop and am a bit bored now :(
Bought this off of ebay and the guy never sent it , got a refund :evil:

Joe

Grand Master
Still not got it :lol: but most of the reviews said the wii version is pretty pants looking :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom