Anybody good with making intros suitable for vegas?

Joe

Grand Master
EDIT- SORTED! THANKS SHAWN!

I'm working on editing a gaming movie using vegas pro 12, while I am getting to grips with things as I go there is one thing that I know I'm never going to be able to do a good job on and that's an intro..

Does anyone here have the spare time and the skills to make a 10-15 second intro (just text and graphics, no game footage necessary) something a bit like these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geWyoHw1kMs

Doesn't have to be as flashy as those as I know they can take time to do in fact I'd rather it was just text sliding in/breaking up etc with some flashy stuff behind it but I'm not up on the plugins and tools you need to create something like that and I don't trust the download links these youtube tutorials share!

Here is the kicker: I'm hoping for a freebie! :?

If anyone can help please do post here or let me know via email, I'd really appreciate it! The intro looking sharp would motivate me enough to actually finish this movie lol

Joe

Grand Master
PS: Something like number 7 would be perfect, stuff moving in the background and some text coming in and out. Really doesn't have to be amazing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom