Anybody else self isolating?

yoda

Sith Lord
weasel said:
StarWarsFan said:
weasel said:
We'd lose tens of millions of people in Britain alone.

Indeed we would but meh

The thing is all those retards out there get to vote. They are too dumb to do even the most basic common sense thing to try and limit their own chances of getting infected but we let them decide who runs the country?!

I have said for years anyone who wants to vote should be subjected to an IQ test. For example if you can't name the bloody PM, then piss off. Those who don't self isolate, or those who think a family BBQ is an acceptable reason to break quarantine, jog on.

The problem is the ****ing idiots not listening are going to keep this running for months. If that gets a grip in Belfast or the larger towns there's going to be a very big serious problem ahead for everyone living here. Although I am hoping but I suspect it has now spread rapidly around most ares. Those that have been infected will soon be showing symptoms.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
So we're all agreed the police should be allowed to sterilise anyone caught outside for daft reasons, family BBQ/fancied a walk so I drove 57 miles here with the wife and kids after stopping off to pick up Granny on the way.

Housing problem solved as those morons won't be able to breed any more.

yoda

Sith Lord
As the situation deteriorates (Italy - Spain) with increasing infections the pressure on Doctors, Nurses some picking up infection or just needing rest it will lead to breaking point. The beds and ventilators will also be a limited number. Once we get to that stage you'll have heavy fines on anyone not listening and still acting idiots.

subzero

Sith Lord
Personally I do not believe this is a natural virus, I think it could be man-made and let loose on purpose. The immediate and overblown/over reported response by the media and authorities to this from practically day one before anything bad even came from it, is always a very telltale sign of a pre-planned staged and scripted event. They create a crisis, wait for the reaction and then offer the solutions, the solutions of which are all now of course being passed through by politicians in all countries without even batting an eye, solutions which would usually never be agreed to under normal circumstances.

Be careful and aware of any 'solutions' offered by the government such as 'emergency laws' and gov policies, all these common laws they're passing right now 'to help us' will most likely not be fully rolled back once this crisis is over and will stay in place, ready for their pre-planned draconian future with much more control over the world's population. Don't be so quick to give your freedoms away, they will be taking advantage of people's fears to change society for the worst. And be wary of what you hear on the news and see in the papers, you'll only mainly be seeing exactly what they want you to believe.

This whole thing reeks of a scam, they're now crashing the worlds markets & economies by making everyone scared to go outside and stay at home, and printing mind-blowing amounts of currency 'to help everyone' ( no, they do not care about you believe it or not ), the US are debasing their currency by printing tens of trillions and will crash the dollar, to which of course they will offer their 'solution' to. What's about to happen in the coming months and years is the largest wealth transfer from the bottom to the top that's ever been seen in history.

If you have assets that you can afford to hold onto, if possible try not to sell up on them and stay the course, they may be the only thing of any value when we come out the other side of all this and start again under a new monetary system. Sure most assets and collectables will drop in price like shortly after 2008 but it will only be short-term.

I hope you're all doing well and hanging in there and keeping yourselves busy, we've a long way to go with this yet. Good luck to everyone!

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Personally I do not believe this is a natural virus, I think it could be man-made and let loose on purpose. The immediate and overblown/over reported response by the media and authorities to this from practically day one before anything bad even came from it, is always a very telltale sign of a pre-planned staged and scripted event. They create a crisis, wait for the reaction and then offer the solutions, the solutions of which are all now of course being passed through by politicians in all countries without even batting an eye, solutions which would usually never be agreed to under normal circumstances.

Be careful and aware of any 'solutions' offered by the government such as 'emergency laws' and gov policies, all these common laws they're passing right now 'to help us' will most likely not be fully rolled back once this crisis is over and will stay in place, ready for their pre-planned future with much more control over the world's population. Don't be so quick to give your freedoms away, they will be taking advantage of people's fears to change society. And be wary of what you hear on the news and see in the papers, you'll only be seeing exactly what they want you to believe.

This whole thing reeks of a scam, they're now crashing the worlds markets & economies by making everyone scared to go outside and stay at home, and printing mind-blowing amounts of currency 'to help everyone' ( no, they do not care about you believe it or not ), the US are debasing their currency by printing tens of trillions and will crash the dollar, to which of course they will offer their 'solution' to. What's about to happen in the coming months and years is the largest wealth transfer from the bottom to the top that's ever been seen in history.

If you have assets that you can afford to hold onto, if possible try not to sell up on them and stay the course, they may be the only thing of any value when we come out the other side of all this and start again under a new monetary system. Sure most assets and collectables will drop in price like shortly after 2008 but it will only be short-term.

I hope you're all doing well and hanging in there and keeping yourselves busy, we've a long way to go with this yet. Good luck to everyone!

I understand what your saying, yes it could be a bio weapon or it could also be something mutated from a bat and snake. We don't know what it is. But what a do know is there's a guy I know in a coma now in intensive care with beds and ventilators running low. The only way to combat this is social distance because a virus is only as strong as its next host. If you do get this virus it's a game of Russian roulette how your body reacts. If it goes into shock and you take a lung infection you've got a serious problem in front of you.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

Be careful and aware of any 'solutions' offered by the government such as 'emergency laws' and gov policies, all these common laws they're passing right now 'to help us' will most likely not be fully rolled back once this crisis is over and will stay in place, ready for their pre-planned future with much more control over the world's population. Don't be so quick to give your freedoms away, they will be taking advantage of people's fears to change society. And be wary of what you hear on the news and see in the papers, you'll only be seeing exactly what they want you to believe.

I understand what your saying, yes it could be a bio weapon or it could also be something mutated from a bat and snake. We don't know what it is. But what a do know is there's a guy I know in a coma now in intensive care with beds and ventilators running low. The only way to combat this is social distance because a virus is only as strong as its next host. If you do get this virus it's a game of Russian roulette how your body reacts. If it goes into shock and you take a lung infection you've got a serious problem I front of you.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I'm an open minded guy, I believe there's a possibility it could just be natural, like you say nobody can know for sure, all we can do is listen and make a judgement. If authorities/media come out and tell us a 'fact' of where it came from personally I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw Boris.

Being honest I do slightly worry for my parents also as they are vulnerable with the health conditions they have. I just really hope this whole thing for us and everyone else blows over asap.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

I understand what your saying, yes it could be a bio weapon or it could also be something mutated from a bat and snake. We don't know what it is. But what a do know is there's a guy I know in a coma now in intensive care with beds and ventilators running low. The only way to combat this is social distance because a virus is only as strong as its next host. If you do get this virus it's a game of Russian roulette how your body reacts. If it goes into shock and you take a lung infection you've got a serious problem I front of you.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I'm an open minded guy, I believe there's a possibility it could just be natural, like you say nobody can know for sure, all we can do is listen and make a judgement. If authorities/media come out and tell us a 'fact' of where it came from personally I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw Boris.

Being honest I do slightly worry for my parents also as they are vulnerable with the health conditions they have. I just really hope this whole thing for us and everyone else blows over asap.

It's ok he's not a friend but that still doesn't change anything. I just know the guy. I have friends in Asia and they have told me what is coming here. We have no understanding of it and how dangerous it is. This is very serious and it will take months before it is stopped. I advise you keep distance from your parents. Some will have mild symptoms but if you take it bad you are in for a very bad day. The virus can stay in the air for hrs if someone sneezes in a shop and it enters the eyes. Our only weapon is staying apart.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Its not a conspiracy.

Its a virus, most likely from bats like SARS and passed to humans, most likely by pangolins.

A conspiracy would involve thousands of people from all over the globe and there is ZERO evidence of it.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence that the official story is the most probable.

There is evidence to suggest that the number of infected and mortality numbers provided by the Chinese state are to low.

There is evidence that the initial deduction date of a contagious influenza type virus was on 16 November 2019 and not 30 December 2019.

There is no evidence of wealth being redistributed from the bottom to the top. There is evidence of the dominant capitalist system in free fall.

I'm afraid, that as predicted and well documented. Another virus as made the transition from wild animal to humans. Its aggressive contagion rate has made it difficult to manage. Due to mass globalisation it has also been able to travel faster that other documented viruses.

yoda

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Its not a conspiracy.

Its a virus, most likely from bats like SARS and passed to humans, most likely by pangolins.

A conspiracy would involve thousands of people from all over the globe and there is ZERO evidence of it.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence that the official story is the most probable.

There is evidence to suggest that the number of infected and mortality numbers provided by the Chinese state are to low.

There is evidence that the initial deduction date of a contagious influenza type virus was on 16 November 2019 and not 30 December 2019.

There is no evidence of wealth being redistributed from the bottom to the top. There is evidence of the dominant capitalist system in free fall.

I'm afraid, that as predicted and well documented. Another virus as made the transition from wild animal to humans. Its aggressive contagion rate has made it difficult to manage. Due to mass globalisation it has also been able to travel faster that other documented viruses.

Listen to this man lads. Please stay safe and keep distance. We will get over the hill but stay sharp.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I can understand where conspiracy comes from out of situations like this. I was hardcore on the 9/11 stuff for a few years.

Its shocking and quite terrifying at times to have life turned upside down.

But there are legit things to worry about that can be observed without making stuff up. Please stick to evidence based realities only. Otherwise its a quick rabbit hole to burnout.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
The amount of idiots just mindlessly wondering around is unreal, short quick trip through the super market to grab some large bottles of water and vitamin tablets and I was wading through tons of people that should just not even be there. Old people, clearly unwell and others buying beer and crisps. What the **** is wrong with people, this isn't a jolly and they are making it worse and guess what? not one of them wearing any mask or improvised protection, no gloves nothing....

Thets see whats not being reported shall we? ICU wards, are rammed with the fit healthy young people that are infected. Our ambulance service operating at 30%, retained fireman being drafted to supplement the service. How much of this is down to moronic selfish behaviour.

All these people are doing is inhibiting the mechanisms that will see our freedoms removed completely, we wont get those back. Name and shame regardless of who they are might curtail them, businesses and corporations included.

Whats that Mr jones, 10th dog walk of the day is it? Four bottles of wine and a bag of harribo? every single day? stay at home, So we dont have to look after your selfish pos oxygen thief of a body.

Ok rant temperately done for now :cry: :? :roll:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
The amount of idiots just mindlessly wondering around is unreal, short quick trip through the super market to grab some large bottles of water and vitamin tablets and I was wading through tons of people that should just not even be there. Old people, clearly unwell and others buying beer and crisps. What the **** is wrong with people, this isn't a jolly and they are making it worse and guess what? not one of them wearing any mask or improvised protection, no gloves nothing....

Thets see whats not being reported shall we? ICU wards, are rammed with the fit healthy young people that are infected. Our ambulance service operating at 30%, retained fireman being drafted to supplement the service. How much of this is down to moronic selfish behaviour.

All these people are doing is inhibiting the mechanisms that will see our freedoms removed completely, we wont get those back. Name and shame regardless of who they are might curtail them, businesses and corporations included.

Whats that Mr jones, 10th dog walk of the day is it? Four bottles of wine and a bag of harribo? every single day? stay at home, So we dont have to look after your selfish pos oxygen thief of a body.

Ok rant temperately done for now :cry: :? :roll:

Know what you mean, had to grab some shopping yesterday. Had an old woman coughing and touching things and getting angry with staff for not helping and the shop having no flowers FFS!

lejackal

Grand Master
People want normality, they don't want to be scared and they don't want to be isolated. One mans beer and crisps are another mans water and vitamins, neither are essential (unless you don't have a tap)

FYI I'm not advocating doing normal, it is not smart

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
These are unprecedented strange times indeed...
As Carl has already said, we all strive for normality in our lives and are mostly creatures of habbit.
When the rug is pulled out from under the feet of our generally comfortable well ordered lives, we can be put off balance.
Some will find that no flowers in a shop is the most important thing to them at that time, as that was what they were grasping on too to keep them in touch with the way things were...and remember this was only last week.
I think that you will find as this way of life becomes the new norm, as least for a while, this type of behaviour will dwindle.
Or of course anarchy will will erupt and the streets will see running battles full of people upset that there are no flowers available....lets hope not.🤞
Forgive and forget is the way we all react differently to stress and make no mistake we are all under that at the moment 😔...keep safe and well. 😀

subzero

Sith Lord
What got me the most was the amount of morons racing out to stockpile ****ing bog roll :lol: .. all like mindless zombies, half probably not even realising why they want the stuff and just hoarding it all cus they're seeing everyone else doing it, and the fear of missing out.

Just one single roll would last me for a whole week ffs!!

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
What got me the most was the amount of morons racing out to stockpile ****ing bog roll :lol: .. all like mindless zombies, half probably not even realising why they want the stuff and just hoarding it all cus they're seeing everyone else doing it, and the fear of missing out.

Just one single roll would last me for a whole week ffs!!

Yeah the hose pipe in the window also works :lol:

Attachments

• 2a87a140-9ad7-4528-b601-ce819ec1d2e7_screenshot.jpg
    2a87a140-9ad7-4528-b601-ce819ec1d2e7_screenshot.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 77

Pomse2001

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Well the lockdown announced yesterday is going well. I took my 2 year old son out for some exercise in the countryside as we don't have a garden, I tried to think of the remotest place locally and I still felt bad about it. Got there and there were families of 4+ having ****ing picnics all over the fields! How stupid and selfish are these people, we're trying to keep two toddlers occupied in a 1.5 bedroom flat with no outside space, and these morons who probably all have gardens are going out for family picnics :roll:

I completely get the irony of this blazing sunshine the minute we go into lockdown following months of rain, but come on people this is literally life and death.

We have had the same problems in denmark, but it gets better every day. I see people get better and better not to be selfish. In denmark the biggest problem at the moment is the teenagers and people in early 20s. They do not still all understand it or else they are just selfish. But there will be assholes in all countries :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Grant_C said:
weasel said:
It doesn't seem to be THAT prevalent.

I totally get this perception. I feel this can only be reviewed in a couple months time. The difference between mitigated action and no action is massive. We are way behind on tests, the incubation period can be 5 days with deaths happening 15-20 days after infection.

I think comparing Italy is a good way of giving a rough estimate of our future as we are roughly 2 weeks behind.

I also think America is going to be hit really bad as their government don't seem to take it seriously.

At the moment Covid19 seems to being doing more harm to vulnerable who need care and cant get it. That looks like it will change dramatically soon.

I hope people don't take risks that they will regret. Taiwan shut down in January and they have mitigated the problem to a huge degree. We are still giving confusing messages about travelling to work and parks.

I agree, and I also think you are spot on regarding America. The Trump administration (OK, mainly Trump himself), doesn't seem to have acted either quickly or effectively. One estimate I saw is that roughly 96 million Americans might end up getting Covid19, and with a 2% mortality rate, that's almost 2 million deaths :shock:

I think many nations have not acted quickly or effectively enough, even the danish government gets critic that they were not so fast. And they were faster than many other nations in europe with closing the border. I don't think this would have been so bad if borders was closed the same day as the first corona virus was spotted in europa and people that came home from vecation should have been taken to isolation for 2 weeks under government control. We talked about it at work 2 weeks before the government did something. Even our government have now said they have made mistakes they should have been faster and they will for sure make more mistakes but they will try to the best they can.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
How is it going in the uk ?

So far in denmark we have

499 with corona on the hospital
113 of them are in respirators
and 72 is dead :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom