any new purchases

jayjedi

Sith Lord
replaced my tatty jedi one with this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180096036484&rd=1&rd=1

hope its as good as it looks

jayjedi

Sith Lord
they all seem to have sold, which is no great surprise at that price.

looks like i will have a jedi one to sell, hopefully get most of my money back as well . 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Decided to spend some of my savings and treat myself to a Afa 95 clear bubble POTF romba, should have it by monday and will post pics

lee gray

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
jayjedi said:
only the best for lee now he is single :wink:

That might be why he's single. :lol:

I should know :oops:
Well I did once have one of my boba fetts in the bed with me but only hiding it under the covers just incase of a beak in as dont wan tthat stolen and she goes I am not sleeping in there with that in there.. what a tough choice is what but it went back in the bed in the morning :)

anyways the money wasnt doing anything and I didnt have any plans for it so thought i make use of it and enjoy something i like to collect and if worse comes to worse its always a back if need cash bad

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
lee gray said:
sith-smith said:
jayjedi said:
only the best for lee now he is single :wink:

That might be why he's single. :lol:

I should know :oops:
Well I did once have one of my boba fetts in the bed with me but only hiding it under the covers just incase of a beak in as dont wan tthat stolen and she goes I am not sleeping in there with that in there.. what a tough choice is what but it went back in the bed in the morning :)

and you think my spelling is bad wait till jay see,s that.****ing looses me at under the covers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom