Another amazing find!

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Dizzy1394 said:
Thats a awesome find mate, can't believe that there are still some available in the shops!

Hi Dizzy
Not on the shelves as such. The shop is like a typical 1970's/80's toyshop but full of modernish stock. The reason she has so much vintage SW is because, as popularity dwindled they were sat on her shelf doing nowt. My Snow Speeder is ever so slightly faded compared to the rich gloss colours of the Scout Walker. It was more than likely sat in the window.
The bag full of carded were all unpunched and super mint, which suggests they were over stock. I would'nt normally look at the shop twice, if it had not been for a mate who has lived there all his life, he mentioned that she was a major hoarder, and could find most things if asked.

SNAGGLE :D

It's nice to know these finds still exist for real. BTW did that plum auggie ever get his digger out in the end?????? :mrgreen:

Josh

Sith Lord
I wonder if she would let you sell it for her slowly..in small lots, all above board of course and not just the Star Wars. You could do it together,not like that ;) But that way she gets to see you on a regular basis still :wink:
Anyway good luck again mate :)

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Josh said:
I wonder if she would let you sell it for her slowly..in small lots, all above board of course and not just the Star Wars. You could do it together,not like that ;) But that way she gets to see you on a regular basis still :wink:
Anyway good luck again mate :)

Josh
That's well worth a go mate :) I will see what she says.

Dizzy1394

Youngling
SNAGGLE said:
Dizzy1394 said:
Thats a awesome find mate, can't believe that there are still some available in the shops!

Hi Dizzy
Not on the shelves as such. The shop is like a typical 1970's/80's toyshop but full of modernish stock. The reason she has so much vintage SW is because, as popularity dwindled they were sat on her shelf doing nowt. My Snow Speeder is ever so slightly faded compared to the rich gloss colours of the Scout Walker. It was more than likely sat in the window.
The bag full of carded were all unpunched and super mint, which suggests they were over stock. I would'nt normally look at the shop twice, if it had not been for a mate who has lived there all his life, he mentioned that she was a major hoarder, and could find most things if asked.

It's nice to know these finds still exist for real. BTW did that plum auggie ever get his digger out in the end?????? :mrgreen:

Your a lucky man mate, the closest that I got was when I told my mother in law that I was a collector, and she said that there was a few bit in their attic from the brother in laws younger years, unfortunatly he had a big thing for airfix models and so what would of been a good conditon Falcon, AT-ST, AT-AT and SS had been horribly redecorated!!! I was so gutted about it, I'm sure that a few old neighbours have some bits kicking about but it's always a difficult to approach them.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Hoping for a nice Bi-logo Tie Interceptor, or maybe some bi-logo minirigs. Would definitely be interested in those, Snaggle, if you don't want them yourself. :wink:

SNAGGLE

Padawan
Capetown said:
Hoping for a nice Bi-logo Tie Interceptor, or maybe some bi-logo minirigs. Would definitely be interested in those, Snaggle, if you don't want them yourself. :wink:

Hi Capetown
I think I bought all the minirigs from her in the first haul, then sold them, which I deeply regret now :( I think if she had a Tie Interceptor in the condition of my other two vehicles I would really struggle to part with that one. In my opinion, one of the coolest looking vehicles and boxes in all the line.

I would part with certain other JEDI vehicles (if she had them) such as B-wing Ewok village etc, and they would be straight up on these boards first, if I was going to sell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom