ANNOUNCEMENT: GW Acrylic UK arriving soon!

Christian

Jedi Master
Dear SW.FUK'ers,

As SWF.UK is the spiritual home of GW Acrylic Ltd I cannot think of anywhere better to drop the news that I am currently in the final throws of officially forming GW Acrylic UK which will be run by one of very own SWFUK members: Jamie Brown a.k.a Fuzzybuzzytoys.

I am delighted that he has accepted the challenge and 100% confident that Jamie's fastidious approach to sales and customer service coupled with his IT skills will take GW UK forward to the benefit of all existing and new collectors. As ever I will always be available ([email protected]) but for now I hope you will join me in wishing Jamie the best of luck and please bombard him with orders/enquiries and Star Wars themed memes (ruder the better!) via [email protected]

Jamie is currently working on a new website which will be fully armed and operational by CE3 - possibly beforehand but please bear with us. He has also set up a new facebook group for GW Acrylic UK https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619646815021429/ which will provide the usual updates on products, special offers as well as a platform for everyone who wishes contribute to this ongoing venture. Your views/opinions are essential as the products are made for you!

Jamie will be taking over the reins once our new stock delivery arrives in 10 days time. If you are based in the UK or Europe please direct all enquiries after 20th June to Jamie ([email protected]). Iain, as ever, is ready and available for all US & RoW collectors ([email protected]) and continuing to work wonders with GW Acrylic USA.

After starting GW Acrylic (now GW Acrylic Ltd) nearly 6 years ago I am truly thrilled by it's growth but even more so that collectors (which of course I am still at heart) have supported the venture. The formation of GW Acrylic UK as a separate entity to GW Acrylic Ltd and GW Acrylic USA will allow me to put my resources into expanding the range and ensuring that our products are always available when you need them - nothing is more frustrating for us and I'm sure you guys when we run out of stock! It will take time to bed in but if the success of GW Acrylic USA is anything to go by Jamie has some long evenings ahead of him. My focus will be:

• Continued quality improvement
    More stock
    Expanding range

See you all at CE3 - GW will be in the South Hall (Stand S817) - please do come and visit as we'll have plenty of stock, new products, giveaways and the SWFUK legend, Iain Sanderson (Kenner version :p ) on the stand.

All the best,
Christian

NB: If you have placed a pre-order I will be working all hours week beginning the 20th June to get your order to you ASAP.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely - congratulations to everyone involved.

Great news for the SW collecting community :D

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Thanks Christian and thanks guys.

You all know the quality of GW Acrylic products. If you don't, where you been? As Christian said, we will make it our goal that you are never a click away from owning the best acrylic displays on the planet.

Exciting times.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
brilliant!...group request sent

will defo come and say hi to you and Iain (I'm sure he'll have a comment about footy for me :lol: )

Russ J

Jedi Master
Just read this thread and this like sounds great news...I don't have many carded figures yet but I'll be buying some of the display cases for the ones I do have once it gets up and running in the UK .

lejackal

Grand Master
Obviously this was announced a while ago but I feel something is lacking......Jamie is yet to receive his approved trader lightsaber. No doubt an administrative error but he's hardly the tea boy is he :D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bought some cases of GW last week. Sent them an email, Jamie replied within a few minutes. Got the order in, cases arrived nicely packaged in under 48 hours. Great service from Jamie and GW. Happy days.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Cheers guys. To be fair, I haven't even updated my sig yet let alone asked Edd for a new sabre.

The positive feedback GW Acrylic get makes all the hard work worth it. I totally believe in the product and try to give a service which matches the quality of the goods that's all. GWA is a team effort.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom