advice on the missing lightsaber; is this the right place ?

A

Anonymous

weasel said:
Welcome to the forum. 8)

Some of the guys on here may be able to help you, I don't know much about it myself, but for Ã'£30K you'd def wanna be 100% sure it's the real deal!

Thanks for the welcome.

It is absolutely the real deal, the son of the maker is selling it. Apparently next week, he is selling the original golden gun from James Bond lol

His dad made props for over 120 films.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fair enough, if you got a spare Ã'£30k and fancy having an original lightsaber (not an actual working one Han!) go for it! 8)

A

Anonymous

weasel said:
Fair enough, if you got a spare Ã'£30k and fancy having an original lightsaber (not an actual working one Han!) go for it! 8)

It is probably a very good investment, however, for that money I would like an actual working X-wing fighter lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just to clear it up for Han, NO, THEY DON'T ACTUALLY MAKE WORKING X-WING FIGHTERS HAN! :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
i wouldt say i was thick...just open minded - belive me someone somewhere will have done it or is working on it !.....so there ! :lol: :roll: :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boba-Jango-Fett-Flamethrower-Plans_W0QQitemZ290166735435QQihZ019QQcategoryZ73553QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLY-inYOUR-Own-STAR-WARS-Full-Size-LAND-SPEEDER-Plans_W0QQitemZ280160946251QQihZ018QQcategoryZ419QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

han duo

Sith Lord
ok it was i bit of a blonde moment but lets be honest , ive seen a real working speeder, boba fett shooting fire and a working x-wing (even if it wasnt for long)...... you watch some crazy yank will make a saber..

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I think they took the top off flourescent light tubes, filled them with petrol then had the brainwave of setting fire to them! :roll:
The pair of them ended up in hospital resembling Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom