Action Force Valuation

spoons

Grand Master
Any help valuing the following for a friend of mine would be much appreciated

I'm after a valuation on all that's in the photos as a job lot - I'm not sure that anything in the last two photos is AF.

Many thanks!

DSC09843_zpswu1iwsrw.jpg

DSC09845_zpsi8hvz5sy.jpg

DSC09846_zpsexhcyjtb.jpg

DSC09848_zpskuryec5f.jpg

DSC09851_zpss8eupvbg.jpg

DSC09852_zpsm453u7dy.jpg

DSC09853_zpspausmcgz.jpg

DSC09854_zpsxnbjma7k.jpg

DSC09858_zps5bdrudhq.jpg

ODB

Jedi Master
spoons said:
Any help valuing the following for a friend of mine would be much appreciated

I'm after a valuation on all that's in the photos as a job lot - I'm not sure that anything in the last two photos is AF.

Many thanks!

DSC09843_zpswu1iwsrw.jpg

£20-£25 if Stalker's bubble is sealed.

Thats missing a lot, £10 most of that is the SAS Diver.

If the ATC has the medical stretcher inside, the missile rack is unbroken then £60-£75 easy.

SAS MMS, £15 due to the tatty box, I'm taking it has the rear legs attached.

Laser Exterminator £30+ but it looks like its missing its front leg.

Z Force Jeep £15, the blac boat and Grey sled (Boat Patrol and Satellite Defence) only a couple of quid for both, Shadowtrax (red Jeep) £5 as its missing a lot and the SAS Hawk (the helicopter) £5-£10

Figures £2 a piece as they are not complete, the missile will go fo £1 a piece.

Figure top left is Blades so probably £10 as his chest emblem has rubbed off, a lot of the parts are for the A-Team adventure set, the Bazooka is for a Red Shadow and the red missile is from Ultra Magnus. So £1 a piece perhaps.

spoons

Grand Master
many thanks

fished out a few A team pieces before taking the photos so that makes sense

spoons

Grand Master
and stalkers not sealed but there is a green stretcher . Does that go with the transport

£150 all in sounds about right then?

Thanks again

spoons

Grand Master
cheers OB

just selling them for a friend

He gave me a good deal on his childhood action man and I said I'd sell his action force for him too

he cant be arsed with ebay :)

spoons

Grand Master
a couple more pics - Are the shovel, belt and rifle Madelman? What is the white cap and is the stick a knock off Action Man medic splint?

The orange box is from MAC and BA and weapons are obvious. Action Jackson is my guess for the other two bits

Picked up Blades and he fell in two - just a rubber band holding him together,and found another yellow missile. Presumably thats the green stretched from the ATC?

DSC09860_zpslharht8t.jpg

DSC09865_zpsghy4sgkg.jpg

ODB

Jedi Master
The Detour sign is from the A-Team Van Playset. Yes the stretcher is from the ATC.

The four yellow missiles should fit on the Hawk (the small chopper) and it should have a grey bomb that goes on the bottom too. Blades is an easy fix though so don't worry.

Is the missile rack on the ATC unbroken? (It should have a small peg that slots into a hole on the rear of the turret).

spoons

Grand Master
The grey bomb near blades?

The missile rack is complete and I've accepted an offer so thanks again for your help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom