Action Force Collection

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Star Wars is my favourite collecting toy line but close in second place is Action Force. A few years back I stopped collecting Star Wars altogether to focus on my Action Force collecting.

This is where I'm up to. I need a few figures to complete the run. Mainly 'Flash'. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've only just started to photograph them so will take a while to get series 1-3 up there.

Thanks for looking.

Anthony

Action Force 1982

AFSeries1White1_zps7b1068d9.jpg

AFSeries1two_zps8c3a2857.jpg

AFSeries1threewhite_zpsba909703.jpg

Series 3 Action Force 1985

AFseries3white_zpsfea64fa0.jpg

AFseries3whit2_zps9f68264f.jpg

AFSeries3White3_zps08cf4c61.jpg

Series 3 Cobra 1985

Cobrs3whitbackground_zpsf30a314c.jpg

Cobra3white_zps43f8dfba.jpg

Mr Kenner

Padawan
JuniorChubb said:
Awesome Mr Kenner

I think you have picked some of my personal favourites especially for that picture :D

Thanks. Series 3 Cobra has to be the coolest run. They are the only pictures I've taken so far.

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Flash is the one I'm really struggling with. I have all the other figures on card. Except two of the German cards. Got really lucky with SnowJob and Doc about a year ago. They were tough to find.

I'm old skool and prefer the early Palitoy cards to the Hasbro AF.

Not sure if I'll make Roll Out Roll Call this year.

søren

Jedi Knight
That is some very cool moc's . I love the mix with the Action Man , Action Force logo and Gi Joe figz all in one .

I can remember that they where sold in denmark back in the days . But it was not the GI Joe figz . But some difrent figz. One had a gas mask on .

I think i have a diorama picture from a old Danish toy magazine some where .

Looking forward to see all your stuff in it's own post :)

Mr Kenner

Padawan
David Tree said:
Other than Flash, who else do you need? Might be able to help :)

What do you mean you might not be able to make it? Its THE event for Action Force ;)

Thanks. Card wise I just really need Flash. Any leads???. There are a few other bits I'm after but I'll drop you a pm in due course. We see about Roll out Roll Call :D

Mr Kenner

Padawan
søren said:
That is some very cool moc's . I love the mix with the Action Man , Action Force logo and Gi Joe figz all in one .

I can remember that they where sold in denmark back in the days . But it was not the GI Joe figz . But some difrent figz. One had a gas mask on .

I think i have a diorama picture from a old Danish toy magazine some where .

Looking forward to see all your stuff in it's own post :)

Thanks Soren. The figures you remember are from AF series 1&2. I'll pop them up soon I hope...

David Tree

Jedi Master
Will make a few calls and let you know. A few customers are stock piling to build trade bait, so will see what I can find out.
Waiting to hear if I'll be presenting at Joecon in Indianapolis in April on the unproduced Palitoy Action Force concepts.
Red Shadows make their debut in Hama's storyline next month, which is awesome recognition for the Palitoy line :)

Mr Kenner

Padawan
David Tree said:
Will make a few calls and let you know. A few customers are stock piling to build trade bait, so will see what I can find out.
Waiting to hear if I'll be presenting at Joecon in Indianapolis in April on the unproduced Palitoy Action Force concepts.
Red Shadows make their debut in Hama's storyline next month, which is awesome recognition for the Palitoy line :)

Very cool. Look forward to hearing from you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom