Acrylic Display Solutions Quality Bespoke Display Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoons

Grand Master
just wanted to say I received my TIE cases from Darren - great quality and nice to have a local supplier :D

300711052.jpg

Jukesy

Sith Lord
hehe can't wait for my first batch of cases off Darren, hurry up back from your holidays man :mrgreen:

Vaders_Child

Padawan
Hi peeps i have got some dimensions for the lego wall hanger display cases just incase any of you may need any.
I have not made one yet but will get some pics up when i have.
Each case will have 4 corner brackets from which to hang them on the wall, the outer casing will be 4mm and the internal rows will be 3mm.
Im looking at securing a 4x4 stud lego base piece to each cell.
The dimensions are..
Case 1 = 10 rows across, 5 rows down each cell for individual minifigs will be 75mm high, 43mm wide, 40mm deep.Case overall internal dimensions are 454mm wide by 390mm high.This will house 50 minifigs

Case 2 = 10 rows across, 10 rows down with same cell dimensions.Internal dimensions are 454mm wide by 780mm high.This will house 100 minifigs.

Not decided on the access yet but it will have to be a front access so as cells can be got to easily when its on the wall.

Cell dimensions will house your average minifig with accessories in hand,eg lightsaber in hand or spear in hand etc.
Oversize figures like tauntaun, jabba,boga,dewback etc will have to have a special case made for them with no cells just shelves and lego base board.Greivous will have to go in one of these cases also due to his design.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Received my cases from Darren yesterday and he kindly agreed to deliver in person <<top man>> so here are more examples of fine craftmanship (sorry if the pics are a little poor)

kenobicase.jpg

12backcase.jpg

lukecase.jpg

Vaders_Child

Padawan
10% off all orders over £40 all this September, discount does not include postage cost.
Offer available to SWCC and SWFUK members only!!!

Jez

Sith Lord
Sorry AFA/UKG, it appears that i no longer need you. These will be perfect for me and 95% UV as standard, sweet.

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom