About to start selling

foggi

Youngling
Hi to one and all

Looking for some advice from some of the more experienced boys and girls out there. I'm just about ready to start uploading some pics etc of my collection for sale, I've worked out how to upload pics etc via the useful post in the forum. I was wondering the how the sales process goes on the forum, obviously i could post (and may still do so) in Ebay but i would prefer not to because of the fees etc.

Any advice would be appreciated and apologies if i have posted in the wrong area of the forum.

Cheers

Phil

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Phil. :)

The best think to do is for anything you are unsure of value/price wise then post a thread in the "Vintage valuation requests section then the lads will give you an idea as to pricing and then once your happy you have all your stuff priced then start a FS (for sale) post in the sale section and let the sales start

Good Luck

walkie

Sith Lord
Tip 1: Use the "advanced" search on ebay for completed listings prices.

But remember anything sold on ebay has cost the seller 10% in fees so if they sold it for £100, the seller got £90.

I buy and sell on ebay/forums as far as i'm concerned £90 for a private sale compared to £100 ebay is the same.

Tip 2: Start small, don't list loads a once. A seller on RS recently listed a full set of every figure in the kenner range including droids / ewoks / creatures and common variants. Needless to say they soon got overwhelmed by the whole thing.

Hope this helps.

foggi

Youngling
walkie said:

But remember anything sold on ebay has cost the seller 10% in fees so if they sold it for £100, the seller got £90.

I buy and sell on ebay/forums as far as i'm concerned £90 for a private sale compared to £100 ebay is the same.

Tip 2: Start small, don't list loads a once. A seller on RS recently listed a full set of every figure in the kenner range including droids / ewoks / creatures and common variants. Needless to say they soon got overwhelmed by the whole thing.

Hope this helps.

Start Small -Never thought of that, I've listed my vehicles etc so I'll put them up in next day or so whilst I list my figures, cheers for the info, great help from both replies

Phil

foggi

Youngling
Hi All,

Anyone know what this vehicle is called?

IMG-20130226-00084_zps046e1f9e.jpg

Hope the link works!

PGowdy

Grand Master
walkie said:

£86 if he is paid via paypal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom