3 grand palitoy fett?

monkeyboy

Padawan
Maybe I got out of bed too late today but what is with that ROTJ Palitoy fett on ebay currently at 3 grand with 9 days still to go?? what am I missing? there is a note with a link to saying why this is so valuable but the link just goes to the toy toni warning on this site.

Richard_H

Grand Master
That's the purpose of the auction. To educate others about the TT saga. The Fett is not for sale. When it gets near to 5k it will be pulled.

monkeyboy

Padawan
Thanks buddy, I clearly need to get in the loop quicker, spent half an hour researching one of a kind fetts, doh! :lol:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
What's disappointing is that there are 3 other Palitoy Fetts for sale at the minute that are clearly suspect. Thr UKG graded one especially due to sellers listing!

JFK

Jedi Master
I actually purchased one of theese afa 85 last may for £500 cash and sold it on a month later to raise funds for another purchase, and I've only just noticed this concern and did wonder why in the last 2 months the price has plummeted and I remember askng around how comes there are so many near mint rotj fetts for sale but when it's graded you don't realy question it too much, I was at vectis last week and I was shown a graded rotj c3po and it had been pulled and I personely could not see anything wrong with it, and was told it has embraced the whole grade system :(

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
HEHE that's mine, Spoons also has a Stormtrooper warning auction up as well (good man Spoons!) some people haven't seen this yet so I wanted to get the message out to anyone who is still buying or thinking about buying one. the bids are shills mainly forum members, I put no info in the auction so they have to check out the link, If E-bay find out you aren't selling anything they pull your listing. When it gets close to the end I will pull it, Its had 560+ views so far and 53 watchers so its got the word out to some. Fell free to have a bid everyone the more bids the more it looks like a real "holy grail" and the more people hopefully click on the link.
Cheers
James

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom