20BK Palitoy moc Death Star Droid

dianoga77

Padawan
Am looking at c9+ or graded 85 afa / ukg , will pay up to £1200 for right piece.

pm me

thanks.

Palitoyman

Padawan
You will need more than £1200 for a Palitoy 20 back Death Star Droid, they are becoming increasingly rare, I've got one that's AFA 85 and certainly wouldn't let it go for less than £1600, best bet is to get an ungraded one, collectors are realising how rare the 20 backs are, I haven't seen one come up for sale in a long time.

dianoga77

Padawan
Thanks for the advice. my offer was more aimed at an ungraded moc c9+ as £1200 is a very good offer :eek:

if an 85 Grade comes up for sale and meets the standard then i would up my offer a little bit :wink:

cheers

sith-smith

Grand Master
When did this figure become so expensive? :shock:

That said, having seen what of the 12/20's go for regularly now, I should be surprised!

dianoga77

Padawan
sith-smith said:
When did this figure become so expensive? :shock:

That said, having seen what of the 12/20's go for regularly now, I should be surprised!

Well gary i agree with you mate , the 20bk dsd is not one of the hardest to find but at the end of the day

its a 20bk and when others put AFA quotes on top then what hope does one have :(

sith-smith

Grand Master
It is a shame

These pieces are not becoming rarer though. There's more now known to exist than there were 10/15 years ago.

I guess it comes down to more people wanting them and having the money to pay high than was the case back then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom