12 Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

talldroid77 said:
whats wrong with uploading photos?

Whats wrong with sending the seller a pm instead of commenting in his for sale thread

starting a load of bashing the seller and slagging him if you want pictures pm him its really not that hard.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
rangersjedi said:
talldroid77 said:

Whats wrong with sending the seller a pm instead of commenting in his for sale thread

starting a load of bashing the seller and slagging him if you want pictures pm him its really not that hard.
This is happening alot latley.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
rangersjedi said:
talldroid77 said:

Seconded.

Lets keep FS threads to constructive comments on the actual items FS please.

robpmarsh said:
Takes 2mins to sort a picture and with the money being asked just makes sense.

Feels a little 'lazy' to just put prices and ask for an email asking for pics, others take the time for items as little as £1 in value.

These are also very valid points. OP you may want to take these onboard. No pictures probably reduces your chances of making a sale. I'm the laziest bastard on here and even I manage to post pictures.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hothrebel said:

It is happening far too often -
Especially from new members, seems a few guys on here think it's ok to have a wee poke at established members of the community.
This is a forum not a facebook page - before you post some stupid comment take a few seconds to consider your place in this forum.

It comes down to old school respect for me - if you've joined in the last 6 months perhaps you might want to consider if it is appropriate to try and "call out" someone that has been around for a few years.

If you get off on **** like that and you're a great keyboard warrior can I politely suggest you spend your time hanging out on the various FB groups that cater for that.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
On that note, you two blow ins..................

weasel said:
Lets keep FS threads to constructive comments on the actual items FS please.

:wink: :lol:

A

Anonymous

db94 said:
Hothrebel said:

It is happening far too often -
Especially from new members, seems a few guys on here think it's ok to have a wee poke at established members of the community.
This is a forum not a facebook page - before you post some stupid comment take a few seconds to consider your place in this forum.

It comes down to old school respect for me - if you've joined in the last 6 months perhaps you might want to consider if it is appropriate to try and "call out" someone that has been around for a few years.

If you get off on **** like that and you're a great keyboard warrior can I politely suggest you spend your time hanging out on the various FB groups that cater for that.

nicely put mate :wink: :wink: :wink:

A

Anonymous

Good luck with you sales mate i hope you find someone who is genuinely interested :D :D

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
I'm sure no one wants another post that's not actually related to the sale items but I would like to put another spin on this. I'm no regular or old experienced forum member but what I have loved about this forum is the knowledge that you gain and information that members willingly exchange to help others. As much as I love collecting £1000 items will never be for me, we all have our limits and some things just don't mean enough to me to warrant that kind of money. When I saw the post I thought wow 12 backs, let's have a look but no pics. I know the OP is not here to educate me but that's the fun of this place, click on something, check the pics, sit there and marvel at these vintage items. It's not to much to pm and ask for pics,that's reasonable, no probs, but what about starting a sales thread, stating a price and adding some pics, the personal touch, create the wow factor, leave some with that feeling inside that reminds us why we do this, I think that's the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom