Plethora of unboxed vehicles, playsets, mini rigs, etc

timstannard

Padawan
Hi there,

I've spent the last 2-3 days cleaning up all my old vehicles/everything-that-isn't-a-figure, all unboxed as I got years of pleasure out of them, and am looking for some ballpark valuations. No photos yet, but can pop them on later.

Vehicles:

- Millenium Falcon - missing the training ball and, oddly considering I have the blue struts for it, the ramp. Everything else is perfectly intact.
- AT-AT - Missing one of the illuminated guns from the underside of the head, and the toothed plastic gear at the top of the rear left leg has cracked, so that particular leg is not fully positionable like the other three. But it still stays locked to the body, and the AT-AT does of course stand up.
- B-Wing - Nowt missing!
- Y-Wing - Missing the gun from the top of the cockpit, and one of the long struts from the rear engines. Still has the missile!
- Snowspeeder - Missing the grappling hook/cable thing.
- 2x AT-ST Walkers - 1 is perfect, the other is missing the armour plate from the underside of the cockpit, and the gun from the top of the cockpit is there, but is loose.
- Rebel Transport - I think it's all there, but the top section has a crack in the thin section at the front left corner.
- Speeder Bike - Missing the small gun from the front underside. I also have the main single section from another bike, but not the rest of it.

Mini-rigs:

- AST-5 - Intact.
- Desert Sail Skiff - Intact, but the left claw/thing doesn't attach properly as the thing it attaches to is only half there.
- Endor Forest Ranger - Missing the clip-on gun from the front.
- INT-4 (x2) - One is 100% intact, the second is missing the front gun.
- MTV-7 - Missing the gun.
- CAP-2 - Fully intact.
- MLC-3 - Missing the clear 'lid'.

Playsets:

- Ewok Village - Missing the fire spit (but not the fire itself!) and the attack boulder.
- Jabba the Hutt Action Playset - Fully intact. I also have a separate Jabba figure with a broken left arm that needs reattaching.

Accessories:

- Vehicle Maintenance Energizer - Missing the pipes, but I have all the tools!
- Ewok Combat Glider - Missing the boulders.
- Tripod Laser Cannon - Missing one half of the stand.
- Darth Vader Case - I need to clean this, and it has been partially 'painted' with silver pen. Can probably get that off with something... and one of the internal strut things is broken at one end.

I also have a whole bunch of replacement capes and backpacks. The capes (Sand People, Jawa, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Leia SW) are completely mint.

Any ideas about any of this will be extremely gratefully received!

timstannard

Padawan
Forgot to say, haven't yet tested whether the vehicles still work when I put batteries into them. But they appear to be in great nick, so at this point I'm going to assume they all work. :D

timstannard

Padawan
Gonna have to post each vehicle separately, but might leave all the photos until I post in the For Sale board.

Couple of edits:
  • - One of the rear landing gear on the Falcon has a broken plastic 'wedge' (dunno what else to call it) and is missing the top clips, meaning the landing gear just falls out if you lift the Falcon up with it down. The other 'wedge' is still there, so it stands up with a bit of fiddling, but it's slightly annoying.
    - The speeder bike is also missing one of it's rear engine flaps.

Now going to post single shots of everything. Ideas about values would be REALLY helpful (hint hint). :wink:

Attachments

• AT-AT.jpg
    AT-AT.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 772
  • B-Wing.jpg
    B-Wing.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 771
  • Millenium Falcon.jpg
    Millenium Falcon.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 771
  • Rebel Transport.jpg
    Rebel Transport.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 772
  • Snowspeeder.jpg
    Snowspeeder.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 782

timstannard

Padawan
More...

Attachments

• Ewok Village.jpg
    Ewok Village.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 771
  • Forest Ranger.jpg
    Forest Ranger.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 771
  • Scout Walkers.jpg
    Scout Walkers.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 776
  • Speeder Bike.jpg
    Speeder Bike.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 780
  • Y-Wing.jpg
    Y-Wing.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 777

timstannard

Padawan
More...

Attachments

• AST-5.jpg
    AST-5.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 770
  • Desert Sail Skiff.jpg
    Desert Sail Skiff.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 770
  • CAP-2.jpg
    CAP-2.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 766
  • INT-4.jpg
    INT-4.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 781
  • MTV-7.jpg
    MTV-7.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 768

timstannard

Padawan
And more...

Attachments

• Ewok Glider.jpg
    Ewok Glider.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 768
  • Hoth Wampa.jpg
    Hoth Wampa.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 768
  • Jabba.jpg
    Jabba.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 769
  • MLC-3.jpg
    MLC-3.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 771
  • Tauntaun.jpg
    Tauntaun.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 767

timstannard

Padawan
Bumping...

FYI, I'm seeking out vintage missing parts for the big vehicles as we speak. So valuations for existing state and complete vehicles would be super helpful.

Thanks, Tim

timstannard

Padawan
AT-AT now has both it's guns, and will shortly have an operation to repair it's broken leg. Bless.
Also awaiting further parts for various and assorted.

Out of the Falcon, Snowspeeder, AT-AT, B-Wing and Y-Wing, only the snowspeeder still has working electronics. Testing these all and only being 1 for 5 was probably the most disappointing moment of the last week. However, the snowspeeder working was still awesome. 8)

I will repeat it, I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME HELP WITH VALUATIONS (hint hint HINT). Otherwise I'm gonna have to guesstimate using eBay, which may well suck. But there you go. :roll:

timstannard

Padawan
Snowspeeder now has its harpoon!
And speeder bike has it's gun! (I may hang on to the speeder bike though...)

Yeah I'm talking to myself.

benny100

Sith Lord
- Millenium Falcon £50
- AT-AT - £50
- B-Wing - £40
- Y-Wing - £25
- Snowspeeder - £20
- 2x AT-ST Walkers - 1 is perfect £20, the other £10
- Rebel Transport - £20
- Speeder Bike - £8

benny100

Sith Lord
Accessories:

- Vehicle Maintenance Energizer - £4
- Ewok Combat Glider - £4
- Tripod Laser Cannon - £4
- Darth Vader Case - £10

I also have a whole bunch of replacement capes and backpacks. If by replacement you mean repro, then £0!

timstannard

Padawan
Thanks Benny, much appreciated!

And the capes/etc are all original, defo not repro.
2x Leia white cape, 2x Darth cape, 2x Sand People cape, 2x Yoda cape, and 2x Jawa material cape. And 4x Hoth backpacks, and 1x Degobah blue backpack. Loads!

mumbo

Sith Lord
I say Benny is about on the money, of course on any given day these prices could go up or down but as an average seems fair.

timstannard

Padawan
Thanks gents! I was feeling rather lonely on this thread, so it's nice to have company. :mrgreen:

£50 for a complete AT-AT? Seems a travesty, but there you go.

And a Darth Vader case for a tenner? My sainted uncles. Clearly not in great demand.

Is it just me, or is it the case that the smaller (and therefore easier to lose) something is, the dearer it is? Ergo, big stuff isn't expensive. Law of diminishing returns...

mumbo

Sith Lord
timstannard said:
Thanks gents! I was feeling rather lonely on this thread, so it's nice to have company. :mrgreen:

£50 for a complete AT-AT? Seems a travesty, but there you go.

And a Darth Vader case for a tenner? My sainted uncles. Clearly not in great demand.

ATAT is missing a chin gun and has got some discolouration, if you can test the electronics that may add some more value.

Vader cases out there in large quantities, if you've got name tags etc then you can expect more. It's the C3PO one that commands a higher price.

You could command a higher price on eBay than you would say here but it's not a guarantee and then you'd have to pay the fees and risk selling to someone who is a complete arse and is only looking to stitch you up, you'd have to be unlucky to get one but they are out there.

FYI there is a thread with a list of ebay users to avoid, you can paste these users into a blocked list on your ebay account, well worth doing!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom