30 back A Luke Bespin Palitoy

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Hi guys. Sorry to ask about values but I have been offered/in negotiations for an AFA 85 graded Luke Bespin 30 Back A Palitoy MOC

Any ideas what these are worth or if they are rare

Thanks

Leigh

itfciain

Grand Master
One sold last year for $8600

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-AFA-85-PALITOY-ESB-LUKE-BESPIN-FATIGUES-30-BACK-A-VINTAGE-MOC-/231278934015?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35d94c77ff

itfciain

Grand Master
And this one was up for sale for 1700GBP a couple of months ago

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=27045

sith-smith

Grand Master
Leigh77-85 said:
Hi guys. Sorry to ask about values but I have been offered/in negotiations for an AFA 85 graded Luke Bespin 30 Back A Palitoy MOC

Any ideas what these are worth or if they are rare

Thanks

Leigh

As previous posters have shown, the price of this (and many other Palitoy figures) can jump all over the place!!

It is not particularly rare by 30 back standards, but a popular characters, on a highly popular card. Get two people who decide they really want it and anything could happen

Leigh77-85

Padawan
He is looking for the equivalent of around £2000 with postage and import charges added. I really want it but this would be the highest value item I could have bought and starting to get a bit nervous.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nick of Hothiceplanet toys (and a member here) had a very nice 30 back example for a bargain £800 at FF. And didn't someone here pick one up at the last but one Vectis for £600? Don't know if they were 30As.

sith-smith

Grand Master
While I'd hate for you to lose an opportunity to buy a figure you want, I feel that is way too much for that figure. There has been quite a few of these turning up for sale recently.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
One sold on eBay recently for £570, you can search for it on there.

Like Gary said, £2k is way too much. I'd wait things out, Vectis have sold loads recently so they'll be back on the market in due course.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
As Gary said prices for this one have been all over the place over recent times :!: Unbelievably the most an example has ever sold for was a couple of years or so ago on eBay when an AFA 85 clear bubble example hit $8000-around £5000 :shock: :eek: And yes as said the least amount was under £600 again the result of an auction which has to b respected as a bargain in today's market :!:

When I picked up my AFA 80 example in 2008 I paid £600 which was a v good price then because at that time they were not turning up :!: Vectis has been responsible for the vast increase in availability on these and because of this the 30A Luke Bespin has to b respected as one of the most getable of the 30 backs. But it is also one of the most popular and desirable 30 backs and unique because it is the only issue that has the walking photo of Luke :!: So the price asked for an example in great condition is going to b a 4 figure sum. One may well win one at auction for less but asking price particularly for an AFA 85 certainly with a clear bubble will b around £1500 and with Palitoy logo fever at the mo £2000 asking price doesn't surprise me at all :!:
If I were after one today I would realistically try and get a mint unpunched clear bubble example for around £1200.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom