Trilogo Ewok village with special buy sticker

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Guys,

Whats the current going rate for a trilogo ewok village??? I have one with a special buy 4-99 sticker and wanted a rough price.

Cheers

Lee

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
For an average condition example £200 is about right I'd say.
I did c a case fresh factory sealed example go for around £700 without the British sticker. Personally I hate that sticker, just too big and ugly but it's an indication it was sold here so may make it more desirable to certain Palitoy collectors.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Personally I hate that sticker, just too big and ugly but it's an indication it was sold here so may make it more desirable to certain Palitoy collectors.

YOU BASTARD!!!! :D :lol: :evil: I hope you are sentenced to 2 weeks solitary confinement with continous playback of Jar Jar Binks, Anakins 'Yippee' and Vaders "nooooooooooooooo!!!" J/K :D ( as you know its my focus )

Good prices i see, but just wanted to know out of interest.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Lee, we're talking about the trilogo version right, not the more common bilogo? I bought mine (trilogo that is) opened but in as good as new condition a few years back for about 350 pounds. No sticker though.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hey Emiel,

This is it.Trilogo,im sure.

Attachments

• SAM_2754_640x480_.jpg
    SAM_2754_640x480_.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 343

_Lee_

Sith Lord
snlmace said:
I think you have listed this nice ewok village on ebay right? Would you consider offering it here on the forum instead? I;m sure there are some nice chaps who are better buyers then on ebay :)

mace 8)

Hi buddy,

Yeah, £200 would get it here :) shipping extra.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom