Ye Olde Feedback Thread - Locked But Not Forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustie

Sith Lord
just completed a deal with rangersjedi AKA leahs_toys

most happy

and thanks for your patience!

Tank1252

Jedi Master
gustie said:
just completed a deal with rangersjedi AKA leahs_toys
most happy
and thanks for your patience!

rangersjedi is leahs_toys? Well i never! Bought loose figs from him on evilbay a few times recently...very happy!

burnsy

Sith Lord
Done a great deal with Coco, really went out of his way to sort out postage.

Many thanks mate 8)

Joe

Grand Master
BatintheBelfry said:
Just completed a great deal with whiteskinnydroid. Very smooth transaction for some quality figures.

Couldn't be happier dealing with Alex (Batinthebelfry) , a very nice guy and swift payer!

Glad they went to a good home :)

J

Chris_J

Padawan
Just completed a deal with aussiejames and couldn't ask for anything better. Even though it was by mail, payment arrived on time and his communication through the whole deal was great.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
:D :D Thanks Chris, I'm the one that should be leaving feedback. So fellas, if you hadn't heard already Chris_J is really easy to buy/trade & deal with. You won't have any problems whatsoever :)

slim

Sith Lord
bought the item from jay a couple of days ago and it arrived bullet proof and signed for delivery today . very pleased with this as it was my very first buy on this great wee forum !! i hope to deal more with you m8 :mrgreen:

slim

Christian

Jedi Master
Bought a couple of loose figs from Slim - condition as described :) and arrived promptly and well packed.

Thanks a lot.

Christian.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Bought a figure from ChrisJ. Very smooth deal and Quality stuff (yes, with uppercase).

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Just bought a figure from Chris_J too. Extremely pleasant guy to deal with and shipped the figure very quickly. Thanks, Chris.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The infamous tri-logo Y-wing box that Bollux sold has found a new home - it went round the world twice :shock: . I am sure you guys know what Chris is like(apart from the grumpy bugger) he is a stand up, trustworthy seller. Thanks again Bollux

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
The infamous tri-logo Y-wing box that Bollux sold has found a new home - it went round the world twice :shock: . I am sure you guys know what Chris is like(apart from the grumpy bugger) he is a stand up, trustworthy seller. Thanks again Bollux

You missed "tight-wad" out! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom