wtb: old Games Workshop Warhammer (i.e. Citadel) miniatures

Darthin

Padawan
Hi all,

Looking for metal miniatures from Citadel or Marauder miniatures, must be the ones meant for plastic slottabases and produced before 1993. Plastic vehicles or books etc from GW are also of interest.

Cheers,
Martin

khayman

Padawan
I have some warhammer bits around:
Boxed unopened storm raven gunship
Boxed unopened space marine tactical squad
Space wolves box opened and one put together
Space marine dreadnought - plastic and assembled

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi guys

Saw this sales thread and thought you might be the right chaps to help me in identifying some books roll play that were around in the early 90's.

I borrowed a couple of these books off a mate around 1991. You read through the story and had to roll a dice at certain points. The roll of the dice would determine which way the story went. One was called Talisman of something or other. They were old worldy type settings. Really enjoyed them and wouldn't mind getting some for our young lad.

Cheers. I do have some Warhammer type figures but wouldn't sell them. Too cool 8)

Edit - think I found what I was looking for. Talisman of Death by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson 8)

Err ...thanks guys :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I have loads of warhammer stuff still floating about. Will have a long look, see what I can find.

star35

Padawan
Ive got a Warhammer 40k rule book, another warhammer book and a couple of plastic scaven bloodbowl players if anygood?

Darthin

Padawan
star35 said:
Ive got a Warhammer 40k rule book, another warhammer book and a couple of plastic scaven bloodbowl players if anygood?

Not exactly what I'm after mate as those things are very common. But thanks! Martin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom