WTB: DT (Double Telescoping) original lightsaber

adamk156

Youngling
Im looking for a DT lightsaber for my original farmboy luke it used to have a double telescoping but i think my young niece found it and took it out now its gone.... so i need to replace it... also looking for a DT Vader and DT Obi Wan (Originals)

Richard_H

Grand Master
A DT Luke pops up now and again. Be looking around the £350 mark. Vader and Ben will cost around £4k for the pair. Your best bet is RS as they don't come up FS in the smaller circles.

adamk156

Youngling
WOW! that is ALOT! now im actually SOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!.... my sister is going to have to atleast help me pay half of this then.... ****! its been years since i completed my collection and i didnt even have to find the DT... i just had it from when i was little... OMG! how the hell am i going to replace this now... i thought it was only going to be like at most $20..... and it wasnt until recently i found out about DT vader and Obi wan so my collection really isnt even as complete as i thought it was... i was blue snaggle and yak face and the whole rotj set Carbonite hans and all that.... UGH... and theres no way to find JUST the saber and not the whole figure? and it be only like $20? or at most $50?

adamk156

Youngling
WOW! that is ALOT! now im actually SOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!.... my sister is going to have to atleast help me pay half of this then.... ****! its been years since i completed my collection and i didnt even have to find the DT... i just had it from when i was little... OMG! how the hell am i going to replace this now... i thought it was only going to be like at most $20..... and it wasnt until recently i found out about DT vader and Obi wan so my collection really isnt even as complete as i thought it was... i was blue snaggle and yak face and the whole rotj set Carbonite hans and all that.... UGH... and theres no way to find JUST the saber and not the whole figure? and it be only like $20? or at most $50?

itfciain

Grand Master
Are you sure it is a DT Luke? He is the one that has a two piece lightsabre (small piece insider a larger tube. Not to be confused (Mumbo!) with the regular 'telescopic' sabre that just has a thin part on the end and is in one piece

adamk156

Youngling
yea it was Def a two piece yellow lightsaber, it was a VERY skinny piece inside of a thicker yellow tube and the skinny piece was as long as the thicker piece. it was def a DT ive had it since i was 10 years old my uncle gave it to me with the rest of his figures that he had since he was a kid and he was really anal child he didnt like playing with his toys he liked making sure they were clean and only looked at them inside of his case lol hes still like that just with his cars now.. lol

Richard_H

Grand Master
That's a DT. I'm assuming you're based in the US then as they weren't available in the UK. And as to your question about price - what I quoted was for the sabre only. The figures are about £8-12 each I'm afraid.

adamk156

Youngling
Yea i live in New Jersey, UGH... that REALLLLLLLLLY sucks..... im going to have to ask my sister to go halves on one with me then... cuz i cant afford that... ****... you think theres any way at all i can obtain one for relitvly cheap? even if its like $100?

poncho

Grand Master
I was looking at a thread on a very frale bent dt saber only! On another forum and seller was asking $225 :eek:
good luck. Rebelscum is the best place for your hunt on thid piece Put a want to buy thread and see what happens

Richard_H

Grand Master
adamk156 said:
Yea i live in New Jersey, UGH... that REALLLLLLLLLY sucks..... im going to have to ask my sister to go halves on one with me then... cuz i cant afford that... ****... you think theres any way at all i can obtain one for relitvly cheap? even if its like $100?

No chance whatsoever. Everyone and his son wants DT sabres. I've seen a few broken Luke's for around the $175 mark. Best get the old one found!

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
good luck on finding one , I bought one at the weekend for $250 , have been looking for ages , however the tip was broken , you be lucky to get one for under $500 in one piece.

good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom