WTB Carded and Boxed MECCANO figures and vehicles

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Hi everyone ,In 2016 I really want to concentrate on my MECCANO focus ,carded figures (20 back square cut and 12 back carded figures) and box vehicles (land speeder ,tie fighter and x-wing with the MECCANO logo on the box),if you have any of these items for sale please PM me .The higher the grade the better ,I have a decent budget for this enterprise so please help if you have any leads,I already have all of the mini rigs, thanks Nick (hothrebel)
I HAVE A FEW AFA 85 PALITOY 12BACKS TO TRADE FOR THE RIGHT STUFF

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
You need the patience of a saint to find these 20 back square carded Meccano MOC's. It can take years to find some of the more elusive ones and some never come up for sale.

Jawa and Ben dead easy to find, the rest a lot harder. DSC and surprisingly a few C3P0's of late, occasionally Leia maybe once a year if that.

Also mint Moc Meccano's - very few and far between. They are made from poor quality cardboard and the bubbles are brittle and fragile, finding mint ones is almost impossible for some figures with very large bubbles such as R2, R5, Power Droid etc and these 3 are tough to find if at all in any condition.

Ebay France is your best bet they sometimes have the harder to find ones, most recently 21-B -open bubble and far from mint, still went for 806 Euro's.
To give you an idea of a rare mint MOC, last year there was a MOC Meccano Han Solo (original) seller wanted $9,000.00 for it!!

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Thanks for all the help so far,still looking for carded figures C8+ condition prefered.I have plenty of nice carded figures to trade for the right items,cheer Nick

Fandango

Youngling
Hothrebel said:
Time for a bump ,any help appreciated,cheers
Hello hothrebel,

I'm a French collector and a new member of the forum.
Like you, I'm very keen on Meccano square cards (I've posted some pics of my collection).

As the other members have already said, today it's very, very hard to find those Meccano square cards, whether MOC's or card backs only, and it'll be even harder as time goes by, not least because of the poor quality of the cards.
As you certainly know, it is the ESB cards which are most sought after and the few and lucky French collectors who have got some of them won't let them go easily!

There's a French site (http://www.collection-starwars.com) - but maybe you already know it - featuring some of the rarest Meccano items that belong to a small number of vintage collectors. Some of them might be interested in trading or selling some pieces of their collection.

Hope that helps.

Regards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom