World's largest grouping of pre production material..

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Sad to see you're breaking the collection up Joe. I know how excited getting them made you. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I cant believe I havent commented on this sooner! Definitiely sad to see the collection being split up Joe. What you have managed to achieve is quite outstanding and you have some stunning pieces. You should be seriously proud of what you have put together. It is a sight to behold and one which I am sure will never be rivalled for this character. I hope the items find themselves in collection where they will be appreciated for many more years.

Well done bud! 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
Inspiring collection Joe, you have demonstrated patience way beyond what i would be able to manage.
Awesome pieces of collecting history there, very nice

lejackal

Grand Master
Three and a half years seems an awful long time without a bump. Can't believe in all the time we've talked Star Wars I haven't actually looked at your focus prior to today. I know you've moved a lot of this on but WOW!

Joe

Grand Master
You are too kind Carl, thanks mate. All gone now yep, it was time to move on but I will always be proud of what I put together! :)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
No doubt what u put together Joe took a lot of time and effort :!: Well done for that 8)

We all let things go from time to time and I'm sure u will b picking up some serious vintage in time to come :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Isn't the Imperial Dignitary the shittest figure ever made?.. I mean at least you can badly torture some droids with 8D8 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom