World Cup 2018 Predictions

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ok, As Jabbawookie is being optimistic :? heres my predictions.

1) Winner - Tunisia
2) Runner up - Who will care with Tunisia winning the World Cup for Christ sake!
3) Other 2 Semi finalists ?
4) Other 4 Quarter finalists ?
5) Where England finish - Group stages, thrashed by the mighty Tunisia 4 - 0
6) Top scorer - Wahbi Khazri
7) Best goal - Saber Khalifa
8 ) First manager to resign - Nabil Maaloul, after he leads the ridiculed underdogs to victory and is offerd the England job. :lol:
9) Any random predictions you want to make - It's the world cup, prepare for a month of boring predictable games that will be played as cautiously as possible as every team will have too much to loose if they play attractive attacking football.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Only for fun.....?

God I hope that last prediction is wrong!

Of course if the "Radom name generator" had picked me a different team in the sweep stakes the above would be very different!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
Nah, perfectly justified. He signed a contract extension with Spain last week then signs as Real manager a few days later?! Nothing more than a money grabbing bastard. If I was the Spanish FA I would have refsued to let himtake over at Madrid and held him to his contract.

The guy will fit in well at Madrid, a club full of cunts now manager by another.

Ps, I would also be firing whoever negotiated his contract for the Spanish FA, clearly if he can sign it and a few days later sign another with somone else, they aren't doing their job properly.

When you put it like that then yeah it was the right thing to do, still think it's a case of the Spanish FA cutting their nose of to spight their face. Classic recruitment from Real Madrid, even do over their own nation.

Richard_H

Grand Master
The England team visited a Russian orphanage last night. "I've never seen fear and the look of hopelessness like this before. It's so heartbreaking."

Vladimir aged 6.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't think the Spanish FA had a choice. Rock and a hard place.
I still don't get why Real and yer man didn't wait until after the WC. All they have done is **** their own country over 2 days before the biggest tournament around.

I guess the Spanish sides goes 1 of 2 ways. Either they pull together and use it as motivation, or they get distracted and it plays on their minds and they **** it all up. As I tipped Spain to win it, I hope it's the first one (though, PLEASE PLEASE someone snap Ramos' legs, or some Russian gangster kidnap him and give him the mother of all hidings).

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Boys, we know NOTHING about football.
Not one of us had Crotia even getting to the quarter finals.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Boys, we know NOTHING about football.
Not one of us had Crotia even getting to the quarter finals.
No but in this topsy turvey World Cup I wasn't a million miles away with my vodka sipping predictions after the first round, well apart from Iran :lol:

Attachments

• CF4BCC42-0740-4A8A-9AA7-1D4065E4DBAF.png
    CF4BCC42-0740-4A8A-9AA7-1D4065E4DBAF.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 28
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom