Woolies 8 Packs & Iris 3 pack

Grant

Sith Lord
Hey Frank Nice coral there man. You must have some HUGE fish tank to accommodate that thing.

I flew the 2000 round mile trip to pick up a vintage Jawa First Shot and few other early vintage First Shots. Flying within the UK is dirt cheap if you get the right deal from the travel agents.

Congrats again on the Woolies 8 pack and Irish 3 pack.

Regards

Grant.

momike

Jedi Master
Hey Frank great stuff mate! I love the 8 pack especially the stormie and the tri fett! There can't be to many of those knocking about. I remember my sister buying me one of these at Christmas the only figures I can remember were Luke x wing and leia poncho the leia had no helmet! They must of been cheap because my sister never brought me anything haha! I can still remember ripping the bags open!

I have never seen one of those three packs before :shock:

What's the story Frank, where did you have to travel to get these gems?

Congrats on some amazing items 8)

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Yeah congrats on the haul, I am happy these stayed with someone who deserved em and we can still drool over them.

And for what its worth i am still digging with the 3 packs. but really tricky to find anything.

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Just seen this lot fella. Amazing. I seem to vaguely remember these packs in my local woolworths but I had grown up... I collected football stickers instead. Ace that you have one. Look after them kid.

M4K3R1

Padawan
Great set of baggies.
It is interesting how some HTF variants came in those packs,
and for 99p, what a bargain, lol.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
IMGP9943.jpg

8 for 99p - I want a time machine :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom