Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalveers73

Hi, my name is Christian im new to the forum and I'm a Star Wars nut like the rest of you guys and been collecting toys and other related memorabilia since I first saw Star Wars when I was seven years old. During a recent house move I didn't realise how much stuff I had....much to my wife's dismay and my children's joy!
My kids can't get it over I've had toys all these years I used to play with as a child and how they are all still in their boxes. They love my Star Wars room as I decided to not have it all up the loft and out on display at long last and it's the best decision I've made as my son is now becoming a mad Star Wars nut like his dad. Thought I would join a forum as it's nice to be a part of something you love and chat about it with people who get my obsession and passion for something which captured my imagination as a young boy.

Cheers guys

AntSolo

Youngling
Hello people,
Just thought I'd say hello after joining. I signed up a few weeks ago but home life and work makes it hard to get on sometimes. I took all of my old Star Wars toys from my parents loft last year but in the last few months I've been picking up various pieces to get out on display.
Ebay has been used regularly to pick up pieces both from Uk and Usa and to be honest I've had no problems but have occasionally spotted the idiots trying to rip buyers off. Can't wait for the new film either I'll be like a big kid again....

Fat dad

Afternoon and hello just thought Ide join this Star Wars site as I'm clearing the loft and have a few old pieces I'm going to let go ,so I'll get this loft cleared and see what's what I know I've got what looks like a old cassette case with 70s figures in it 21 in total ,so I'll get some pictures up as soon as ,I'm sure I'm in the right hands here ,I'm jason cheers

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Welcome Jason, you have come to the right place. There is a valuation section to so you can find out from members how much your stuff is worth.

Hope you stick around for some banter and you may even change your mind about selling when you have the vintage back in hand.

:D

threesheepio

Padawan
Thought I'd better do one of these since I've been exchanging PMs with a few of you in the sales section all week and I feel I should introduce myself :D

I'm based in the NE of Scotland (at the moment) and have been collecting on and off for about 15 years now. Just getting back into the swing after a 5 year or so break, doubtless fuelled at least in part by the new film hysteria.

I've never been a focus collector, just concentrated on trying to rebuild what I had as a kid really. I've just started on a loose collection and am enjoying it immensely again. Flirted with MOCs for years but have decided I'll never be happy with what I've got and can't afford what I want, so I'm just keeping a couple and exploring other areas.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Brian

Jez

Sith Lord
Welcome Matt, Christian, Jason, Antsolo and Brian. Welcome to this great forum.
You've taken your first step into a larger world!

Hello everyone my name is Chris and I live in Australia and I love collecting vintage Moc , I just joined this forum and I hope to learn and see great vintage items .thanks for having me.

bespinlover1978

Padawan
New to site thought id introduce myself - been collecting on and off since 1985. I have a wide range of figures, vehicles, some boxed some loose.
Posters, topps cards etc etc

Name: TOM
Residence: Wales
Kids: 2
Pets: ozzie the cat

Collecting interest: All ranges of MOC's inc Kenner, GDE Canadian, Palitoy and all european cardbacks.

Looking For
-Power of the force coins and figures
-specifically Imperial Dignitary and Imperial Gunner to complete basic collection

Biggest regret taking the cardboard deathstar in the bath - doh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom