What piece in your collection makes you smile and why?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I have to say all loose figures always make me smile, so many childhood memories.

Bit in particular my childhood millennium falcon, which is currently in pieces as a few months ago I decided to restore it, but the podcast kind of took over my spare time and I have yet to finish it. I never knew a toy like the falcon, it was central to every game I played growing up.

As a figure I have an IG-88 which I played with at my grandparents for around two years when I was young, no idea where they got it from but it always sat complete with his weapons on top of their fridge, one day out the blue they let me have it. I lost all four of my grandparents by the time I was 16 so this figure has always meant more to me than the rest, and even when I sold most my collection in 2004, he was one amongst a few others that I made sure I kept.

Great thread. Really good read.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Mine was my Amanaman! It is such a stand out figure and amazing sculpt - just blew me away when I got it.

Credit to whoever at Kenner who signed off on this one to put him into production.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Everything in my collection makes me smile. But my childhood items and all my vintage danish items makes me smile more :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom