Vinyl Cape Jawa AFA 90/90/90

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Brilliant. Well, I doubt there has never been a better time to buy one of these if you have a spare however-many-thousands of pounds. What on earth possessed the seller of the 2nd one to list now?? Talk about knocking a hefty whack off either one. Unless of course it's someone interested in the first one? You know; split the bids and when the first one sells for lower than it would have, cancel the 2nd listing and you have yourself a "bargain"?

Just a thought.

JFK

Jedi Master
UNLESS !!!! The second listing is deliberately listed so that seller can WIN the 1st listed jawa at a more reasonable PRICE then when won at a less than imaginable price then remove the 2nd jawa !!!!! I'm shameless to say I've used this trick while buying lots of rolex submariners and it works ,bidders automatically think I'll get the next one it may be cheaper but is removed as soon as the target item is sold ,I'm sure it works accross the bard but usually on items sold in the thousands of pounds :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
JFK said:
UNLESS !!!! The second listing is deliberately listed so that seller can WIN the 1st listed jawa at a more reasonable PRICE then when won at a less than imaginable price then remove the 2nd jawa !!!!! I'm shameless to say I've used this trick while buying lots of rolex submariners and it works ,bidders automatically think I'll get the next one it may be cheaper but is removed as soon as the target item is sold ,I'm sure it works accross the bard but usually on items sold in the thousands of pounds :shock:

That's what I was suggesting :) And you might want to be careful about what crimes you admit to online. That one's called fraud :D

JFK

Jedi Master
Not to a person who's been in jail for less :D Friday night trumpet night :lol:

JFK

Jedi Master
On a serious note ,most likely the sellers have read theese posts and realised we are awake to it ,but both those jawas had diffrent serial numbers but both straight 90s for something so rare to come up so easily just makes me wonder why list up ? There is another possible , TO wind up the collecting community ? Get us all talking ! Job done so far :x

stormcab

Sith Lord
Yes, either 2 things happened - buyers with serious cash, offered out of eBay deals. The seller doesn't want to be paying 13% in fees, and wants a guaranteed good price. Or like you said, they can see the Star Wars community is watching them, and ended for some reason related to that. I'm staying at the lower end of the market, unless it's a high grade at a cracking price. Spread my bets as they say.

JFK

Jedi Master
Wise pearls of wisdom there ,I'll be taking a leaf out of that book ! I'm happy with any grade if it displays well ,still on the hunt for a afa80 12b luke :D

Vernon

Jedi Knight
In the 1st auction if you look at photos 4&5 two different AFA numbers are shown. One of these numbers then appears in the 2nd eBay auction.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Photo No. 3 of the first listing has been cropped and appears in 2nd listing as photo No. 1.
Photo No. 4 of the first listing appears in 2nd listing as photo No. 2.

I think what has happened here is obvious.

JFK

Jedi Master
I can't Waite to see there listing for a straight 90 palitoy boba fett 21B or potf yak ! ****ing clowns :evil:

wrighty

Sith Lord
It's back!!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271924803781&globalID=EBAY-GB

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom