Vintage Vinyl Jawa

barny81

Padawan
Hi there,

I'm new here but I'm not new to collecting Star Wars figures. I recently restarted adding to my collection, until it's complete, after a number of years. I'm from the Netherlands and I stumbled upon this jawa on the Dutch secondhand market and it looks to be genuine but I'm still not truely sure. The big eyes seem to be right, the seller says that one side of the vinyl cape has a ribble texture and the color is a match too.

What do you think?

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamelen/star-wars/m711368067-star-wars-vintage-vinyl-cape-jawa.html?c=4dc4183dfac1254e7aa85845826d5acd&previousPage=mympBuyer

Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Sid

barny81

Padawan
This jawa looks really good but I don't want to pay 500,- euro's for something that might be fake. However, all the main elements that would insure that it is genuine are there so it might actually be the real thing. But if anyone here can tell if it's real or not, I'd appreciate it. :)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Looks good to me, but imo a loose VC Jawa is not worth 500 euro's. I see the highest bid is 400 euro, i would even go over that (maybe i am cheap, or it has to do with that i bought my previous VC Jawa for 130 euro...)

Anyway, if you want i, i can only say go for it.

Cheers, Dennis.

x-pack

Grand Master
No idea. I just wouldn't pay that much for one because the market is so flooded with fakes. Unless you really know what you're looking at don't bother parting with that much cash

slim

Sith Lord
far to much money , this whole vc jawa madness will calm down i'm sure and thats when i will get one myself . i wont pay more than £250 personally for a top condition example :!:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom