Vintage SW is still affordable - £50 or less MOCs latest acquisitions

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Got to love the beaters, I have a number of them 2 of which are doubles, Klaatu and ERG and also a Madine card and bubble, I can't put pics up via Flikr at the moment. Can email pics if anyone is interested.

lejackal

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Got to love the beaters, I have a number of them 2 of which are doubles, Klaatu and ERG and also a Madine card and bubble, I can't put pics up via Flikr at the moment. Can email pics if anyone is interested.
You may tempt me with the ERG mate, pop me an email and I'll see how the funds are or what I won't miss lol

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Michael Sith said:

Dropped a PM for the Klaatu....

Joe

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Sorry guys just realised who alltooeasy is...

admin please delete the above if you wish.

Yeah it's just our resident drama queen. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad it went to Rob! You've got nothing to worry about Rich, I think we all know you are a stand up guy that always goes the extra mile (or 200!) to help out a fellow collector.

Carry on posting your affordable MOC purchases guys :)

Lindo

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Richard_H said:
Sorry guys just realised who alltooeasy is...

admin please delete the above if you wish.

Yeah it's just our resident drama queen. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad it went to Rob! You've got nothing to worry about Rich, I think we all know you are a stand up guy that always goes the extra mile (or 200!) to help out a fellow collector.

Carry on posting your affordable MOC purchases guys :)

Errrr who is alltoeasy?? I'm slow and don't keep up too good sry

Joe

Grand Master
http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30878 lets not derail this thread further though so no more replies about him or that other thread, just pics of cool figures for less than £50 :)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Aye aye cap'n.

This is a project I've been working on for about a year so it still counts. The full run of jabbas goons on jedi cards.

About half were from Iain and the rest from eBay and Toy fairs, all under 50 notes and an average price of just over £30.

20160829_151224_zpszg7rjtjo.jpg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Thanks ladds, unfortunately shipper wouldn't be eligible for this thread but I thought it was an appropriate prop for the photo. :)

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Clarkspie&chips said:
Aye aye cap'n.

This is a project I've been working on for about a year so it still counts. The full run of jabbas goons on jedi cards.

About half were from Iain and the rest from eBay and Toy fairs, all under 50 notes and an average price of just over £30.

The bib fortuna is amazing!!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Stuart Skinner said:
spoons said:
Clarkspie&chips said:
Bought this about a year ago so hopefully he counts.

tenner

It definitely does! And quoting you had let me see what your photobucket is called :shock: :lol: :lol:

Just had to check after you said that mmm interesting Clarkspie.

Great idea for a thread

Brilliant Scott! :lol: :lol: :lol:

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Smart arse!! ;)
Clarkspie&chips said:
Aye aye cap'n.

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
I tracked down this Anakin Tri-Logo for $40 USD. Not bad considering these guys go loose for around $25.

Anakin.JPG

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Love this thread so much!

Picked this fella up for the focus on a buy it now from eBay - $50 well spent I think. It was around 6 months ago so was at pre-Brexit exchange rates meaning this cost around £35. Including postage it still came in below £50...

54D5BA6F-0606-4BFE-BD8F-A52A2831F4B9_zpsdq3mn0or.jpg

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Lads what cracking Mocs we have ere! Poncho that is superb what u done with that wbg-Love it fella !
Rob I'm well chuffed for yet getting that R5 ( what a great figure!) and hats off to yeh Rich for your good turn in looking after the collecting community .
Loving the jabba goons on the shipping case and the Annakin moc is a belter ! Lads this thread the nuts , keep em coming !
Shaky ⚒

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Wow that AT-AT Driver is a beautiful card! Shame about the coin sticker but I know some people collect them. might have to hunt one of those down, looks great on a Jedi card.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom