Vintage Star Wars Toys Hidden in the Movies & TV

PGowdy

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Hey Pete here's another mission for ya, I saw flight of the navigator a while back and noticed a scene where the boy is taken to a government facility where sitting behind him is a bunch of toys. Amongst them I noticed a heap of boxed Vintage Transformers, didn't have a good enough look to see if there where any SW items, might be worth a look. Good film too.

By the way, i saw the scene you speak of. He has various toys including Transformers and GI Joe but no Star Wars sadly. I think it was a year or so late for that.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thought I'd bump this one, channel surfing and noticed in a film called 'with out a paddle' a scene where they are in a tree house and open up an old box they had when they were kids, inside is a vintage C3PO. Can't find any pics but it's there.

jackabina

Sith Lord
i saw an episode of 'according to jim' on channel 4 last week. jim's brother-in-law, andy, had a tie fighter on display in his lounge.
quality show aswell (kimberly williams paisley in it :twisted: )

tundra9

Sith Lord
Not star wars though, but it's about opening MIB toys :p
In the latest episode of the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon gets a MIB star trek transporter room, and his spock doll tries to convince him to open it....
And it's a Palitoy one too....

søren

Jedi Knight
Nice Thread

Heres one for ya . I have never seen this movie , but i had an old cut out from a TV program / (What to watch this week) . There was a picture of a kid in a toy store . Behind Him/her was some SW toys and on top there was a big ESB sign with the logo . As this is a UK movie it would be ekstra nice for many of you guys to see it .
The movie is from 83 but production time , mens that it could be a ESB sign with out any problem .

I have tryed to find this movie on DVD here in Denmark but had no luck

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086219/

Good hunt :)

Best Soren

PGowdy

Grand Master
Interesting. I've never heard of that movie.
Just searched google for anywhere to download or stream it but no luck. It's gonna be pretty hard to track down i reckon.

søren

Jedi Knight
Hi PG

Yes it's hard to find any info on it . I think it was a Tv movie /made for Tv. If that helps any ?

I think we have a thread like this on a danish forum . I wil try to find it .

Soren

søren

Jedi Knight
BTW. in the new movie super 8 , the kid has a small Vader Tie fighter hanging just where the alien thing flyes though his wall .

søren

Jedi Knight
Not really a movie or Tv but still a tribute to vintage .

Swedish Hip hop band cover from 1995

plast1.jpg

Heres one track from the record . It's about how much they miss 1987

http://youtu.be/nHO4wGZsVI8

PGowdy

Grand Master
It's ok but if you like shows with "finds", antiques, collectables etc (which i do!) then "Pawn Stars" and "American Pickers" are much better.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
I love those sort of shows too Pete! Which channel is Pawn Stars and American Pickers on over here? :)

Several but the main one is History. Have all 3 of those shows every day. 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom