The Force Awakens

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Just had a thought, I know it's not common but it happens from time to time. What do you fellas think Leia will be like in the new films, 30 yrs is a long time to hone those Jedi skills she'd only just discovered at the end of Jedi? Hope they don't dull her character down with Jedi master stuff, she was such a great protagonist full of attitude in the first three I'd hate to see that has changed.

As the force has been pretty much dormant for 30 yrs, I dont think shes going to be that powerful tbh

thenightmarcher

Padawan
Nick_IoW said:
Man there are some serious bitching already lol.

You know you're nit-picking when you complain about XWings being too close to the ground and a teaser trailer being too short.

Plenty there to get my interest - and soooo glad they didn't just throw the old timers at us in the first teaser.

I need to go knock one out now.

Oh man, I was utterly sold when I saw the Falcon loop around & take on those TIE Fighters, no doubt. & I agree, I don't wanna blow my wad over the cast right from the off. Chucking the old crew in there would've been a cheap shot, & I'm so happy about having to wait a while longer before getting a feel for what it's all about.

It's honestly so refreshing to read all the positivity surrounding TFA here, in stark contrast to a lot of the sheer nonsense being spouted on RS. Lengthy diatribes about the pros & cons of lightsaber hilts, the practicalities of owning a rolling droid on a desert planet & 'is it me or has the Falcon lost weight?' (although nothing race-related that I've seen, thankfully) - & all this from just a few seconds of footage from a film that we know very little about. Long live SWFUK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom