SWTOTW, Week 34, 2018, Part 2/2 Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:
Yes still have figure with saber, although the tip has snapped off and lost. Packed away though. Thanks for nice comments. :)

If you can find the time to find it, then I would love to see the figure and the coo on it :D

Yes will do perhaps later tonight or tomorrow, will only take me 5 minutes. I'm sure it's no country and grey hair. :D

Thanks mate, I would love to see the no coo, there are 4 different no coo for kenobi :D It is not easy to see the no coo on my own moc :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
How many Obi Wan's...no wonder your looking to move home, to a warehouse no doubt? :lol:
The last one could be John Travolta doing Saturday night Fever! :lol:
Great "side focus"

I am just looking for a house with my girlfriend :lol: Maybe I should take some pictures of what my girlfriend have of figures, then you will scream :lol: she have barbi dolls, dragons, fairytale figures, anime figures and biker mice from mars :lol:

John Travolta doing Saturday night Fever! :shock: :lol: I love that movie and John Travolta is ****ing cool 8)

giphy.gif

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Maybe I should take some pictures of what my girlfriend have of figures, then you will scream :lol: she have barbi dolls, dragons, fairytale figures, anime figures and biker mice from mars :lol:
:shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Here he is Lars, it's no country grey hair.

image.jpg

thanks, oh I did not know it was graded :shock: Could have been cool to see which no coo it has :D
But still a beautiful figure :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

thanks, oh I did not know it was graded :shock: Could have been cool to see which no coo it has :D

I new you would want to see the no country, sorry. :? I do like certain items graded, don't try to understand me. :lol:

Thanks for nice comments. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

I new you would want to see the no country, sorry. :? I do like certain items graded, don't try to understand me. :lol:

Thanks for nice comments. :)

No problem mate, still a great figure you have. If you one day choose to remove it from the box because you want to play with it again :lol: then I would love to see the no coo :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I do have a OB1 beater that I brought from Iian a couple years back. My son plays with it so not sure where it is. Tried to find it last night but no joy will have another look later. :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I do have a OB1 beater that I brought from Iian a couple years back. My son plays with it so not sure where it is. Tried to find it last night but no joy will have another look later. :?

Cool, so the son also plays with vintage star wars 8)

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Found this blooming thing while looking for my Laser battle game for Lars.
This is a half reseal but it's not bad.

Screenshot_20180905-131126.png

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Pulsar said:
Found this blooming thing while looking for my Laser battle game for Lars.
This is a half reseal but it's not bad.

Screenshot_20180905-131126.png

:shock: beautiful even for a reseal, I wish I could find something like that in my home :lol:

Thanks mate for sharing the picture :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom