Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Some older pictures of my Kenner set

Droid%20Factory%2005.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2006.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2008.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2009.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2010.jpg

and some new pictures of my palitoy set, that only miss a few parts before it is complete :D

P1180376.JPG

P1180378.JPG

P1180377.JPG
Two great playsets, Lars! I see you have a blue base Palitoy, but on page 1 of this thread you said you needed to buy a blue one. I guess you meant you still need a yellow base? Anyway, thanks for sharing your great collection, as always.

spoons

Grand Master
I think Jeremy has this thread covered! Great info, and great pieces everyone else. I'm a bit late to the party but here is my Kenner version and Palitoy version. The Kenner is in great condition and one of my first buys on Rebelscum. The Palitoy version is just a box and base that I picked up from Jamie at Farthest From. As its missing most of the bits I used the Kenner parts for the photo :mrgreen:

Droid Factory 1.jpg
Droid Factory 7.jpg

Droid Factory 8.jpg
Droid Factory 2.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Some older pictures of my Kenner set

Droid%20Factory%2005.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2006.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2008.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2009.jpg

Droid%20Factory%2010.jpg

and some new pictures of my palitoy set, that only miss a few parts before it is complete :D

P1180376.JPG

P1180378.JPG

P1180377.JPG
Two great playsets, Lars! I see you have a blue base Palitoy, but on page 1 of this thread you said you needed to buy a blue one. I guess you meant you still need a yellow base? Anyway, thanks for sharing your great collection, as always.

Yes my mistake, I have bought it not long ago so I have not looked at it so much so I had forgot it was blue :lol: I was so sure that it was not blue :lol: but I was wrong :oops: So I need a yellow base :D Thanks for the help and the kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
I think Jeremy has this thread covered! Great info, and great pieces everyone else. I'm a bit late to the party but here is my Kenner version and Palitoy version. The Kenner is in great condition and one of my first buys on Rebelscum. The Palitoy version is just a box and base that I picked up from Jamie at Farthest From. As its missing most of the bits I used the Kenner parts for the photo :mrgreen:

Droid Factory 1.jpgDroid Factory 7.jpg

Droid Factory 8.jpgDroid Factory 2.jpg

Wow andy this 2 playsets looks fantastic, thanks mate for sharing them in the thread :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
spoons said:

Droid Factory 1.jpgDroid Factory 7.jpg

Droid Factory 8.jpgDroid Factory 2.jpg
Thanks, Andy.

That's a lovely looking Kenner box you have, and your Palitoy box isn't bad either; it's certainly in better condition than most I see for sale these days. Good luck completing it, if that's something you want to do, and thanks for sharing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom