swfuk World Cup Sweepstake - VIDEO on Page 5

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Argentina for me so not so bad.
And i'm looking forward to you taking over from Graham Norton at the Eurovision after your successful audition :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Uruguay, happy enough with that.

Could do with subtitles on that video though! :wink: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've got Russia not bad at all, seen as they have already paid FIFA to get to the final.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Croatia - incredibly I had them winning anyway - they'll top their group against Argies / Iceland and Nigeria. Beat Denmark in the second round, knockout Portugal in quarters, semi finals they won't just beat but destroy England in semis before neatly putting away the French in the final. Heard it here first, may as well send over the cash today Rich please.

spoons

Grand Master
Quality draw

Happy with Portugal, I can't lose - if Portugal get knocked out I get to see Ronaldo looking sad :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Tunisia...1000/1 to win.
Get my money ready Rich!
:roll:

The only two countries with worse odds are Panama and Saudi!

itfciain

Grand Master
Got to be happy with Brazil there - even though i had to watch right through the video to get there

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Without Italy and Holland and some other decent teams there are a lot of dross there.
Hopefully without teams like Holland and Italy, the newer (read dross) teams will have something to prove?
This may lead to more open and flowing games?
Let's hope so anyway, World Cup games can be so dull!

Section 8

Sith Lord
Back with my old boss Roberto Martinez. Will need a FA cup style run of 2013. Fellaini header, back stick, 1 nil win in the final.

Stuart Skinner said:
Croatia - incredibly I had them winning anyway - they'll top their group against Argies / Iceland and Nigeria. Beat Denmark in the second round, knockout Portugal in quarters, semi finals they won't just beat but destroy England in semis before neatly putting away the French in the final. Heard it here first, may as well send over the cash today Rich please.

What a ridiculous prediction Stu.

England in the semi final. Hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom