mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
star-wars-play-tent-bed-topper-1.jpg

Can we get one of these?

:)

Jason

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
What's that.... Star Wars.... & camping? Sounds alright to me!

I know I'm new round here but would be a good chance to get to know people.

I don't do tents though.... this is how I roll!

5975F039-2C60-4937-ABB0-FC25A83DB46C.jpg

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
That looks awesome Jimi. I may be up for this too 8)

Cheers mate. Had her 11 years now. :)

I'm definitely up for it. Only problem is I run a wedding hire business with her so a lot of my weekends are taken with wedding bookings but you never know! I may have a free weekend, if not I could always pop along after a wedding and just stay one day or something. 8)

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
im always up for camping.., madam.

can we do it somewhere near woods.. so we can build a fire and tell stories of collecting regrets, then have a ritual repro burning ceremony, eat Grants Mushroom Risotto then pretend to be a Star Wars woodland creature of your choice..

SWKUKers Carry on Camping...

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I have this image of Richard with a Bowie knife and a sack, stitching his arm up and trying to shoot down a helicopter with a bow and arrow in a John Rambo style meltdown.

Either that or smothering himself in mud and making a log trap to try and catch a predator.

Grant on the other hand, wearing his tie die tshirt and still raving at 4:30 in the morning to music only he can hear.

x-pack

Grand Master
I have an image in my head of an Inbetweeners style camping trip where Richard's 47 tents end up on the bonfire, the camper van goes in the lake, and everyone ends up with the shits from eating half cooked sausages :p

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
x-pack said:
I have an image in my head of an Inbetweeners style camping trip where Richard's 47 tents end up on the bonfire, the camper van goes in the lake, and everyone ends up with the shits from eating half cooked sausages :p

Not sure I like the direction this camping trip is heading :shock:
I thought vintage collectors would be nice, well mannered, gentle folk. Am I wrong? :wink:

Cheers Frank, you can't beat an old VW 8) Split beetles are amazing :D

x-pack

Grand Master
Jimi Woolley said:
x-pack said:

Not sure I like the direction this camping trip is heading :shock:
I thought vintage collectors would be nice, well mannered, gentle folk. Am I wrong? :wink:

Cheers Frank, you can't beat an old VW 8) Split beetles are amazing :D

Nah! All the guys that you'll meet on these trips out are decent. I'm joking about the camper going in the lake ...not sure about the magic mushrooms though :?

coinnut

Jedi Knight
I will be so up for this will be a laugh I want to do a lot more events and just have a good time with you guys. That is why we are doing a event the other end of the country. Just let me know as I have to book my weekends off

SOJ

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
I might be up for camping depending on where and when it is. Sounds like a laugh. We could sit round the campfire and sing Kumbayar! And demolish a few slabs of cheap lager :D

I think yub nub would be more appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Frunkstar said:
I likes camping, I know a cheap venue that I am sure we could book, campfires are ok as well, its just outside Leicester, its not blingy but the price is good & they are pretty laid back about what goes on there.

Frank you live in beautiful North Wales and you want to go camping in Leicester?? :roll:

Camping sounds great but I do need a new tent first..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom