SWF member CE badges, give-aways & other "swag" items!

Daz

Padawan
Guys truly amazing give always :D

This is my first celebration so here goes.... Magnetic bottle openers have arrived :eek: Hope you approve , will be happy to swap for beer on Thursday at the fox.View attachment 1View attachment 2

Have a few different designs so a good mixture for everyone. Sorry was a little shameless and put my name on the card

Cheers darren

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow, this is the first time i've seen this thread. Genuinely really impressed with the creativity and thought which has been shown by you guys, truly epic.
I hope to go home with a whole batch of these bad boys, so i'll be busy chasing after you all.
You might have seen some sneak peeks of TVR giveaways available at the Fan Table, for those that haven't, keep your eyes peeled. We really have some awesome stuff.
I so want you to see the poster but it should be Pete who shows you that!!
The 6 postcards have all been done for us by fantastic star wars artists, you won't be disappointed.
We all have badges as well to give away, so be sure to come to S237 for your goodies :D

Waltham Wookiee

Jedi Knight
First part of my swag has arrived.

image_zpswaqdhoe0.jpg

adampbooth

Padawan
My badges arrived today! There are 2 designs: 'Smugglers' and 'Siblings'.
Hope you guys like them!
Looking forward to trading with you all!!

bS4eVI7.jpg

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
right...finally got my last piece of giveaway components sorted (graphics guy at work sorted this for me)

star-wars-badge_zpsz9ndhp2j.png

This will be the insert that comes with each badge I have.

Will also have some spares if anyone wants one.

megoman

Padawan
Hi
So i can just go up to you guys at celebration, declare my loyalty to SWFUK and can have a freebie
?
:)

Joe

Grand Master
It's never too late to crank out 50-100 badges mate :) Better to have *something* to swap with than just asking people to give you theirs haha

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
megoman said:
Hi
So i can just go up to you guys at celebration, declare my loyalty to SWFUK and can have a freebie
?
:)

Essentially, yes. all I would say is don't expect to be given the cooler stuff as that generally gets held back to trade but pins and badges you will get a few of.

Just don't take anything you don't want.

Oh, and anyone else who is reading this, don't sell your pins on eBay after the event. It's a **** thing to do.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
So much cool stuff here and so much more cool stuff to come! Can't wait to see the Podcast stuff. Was expecting a delivery to have arrived by the time I got home today but no such luck. DHL :twisted:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
APPS? MOBILE PHONES? EBOOKS? ALL THAT SORT OF THING? NEVER AGAIN!! It is finally here. The Vintage Rebellion Podcast fanzine: It Came From The Loft issue 1 (it may only have one issue). Its full of vintage related stuff, cover by the gorgeous Mark Daniels (and the title) and articles from the collecting community. You can buy / reserve a copy from this link (I hope it works): http://www.vintagerebellion.co.uk/fanzine. It is in full colour with a groovy selection of single colour covers (here are two such examples).

Contributors will be given a freebie..

sausage.jpg

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Can I contribute by stating the URL isn't working?

I keep getting the error: http://www.vintagerebellion.co.uk/fanzine Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

8)

Just kidding...I want to reserve one. Will keep checking back to see if site is up.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
literally as i posted the link, ecwid the store hosts had a massive time out and everything went down for 10 minutes or so. Please try again as it should be fine now (it must be, as people are placing orders)...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom