SWF - Chat Zone - Just click the link to enter

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
jimmymindtricks said:
this is the second time i try to get in and it doesnt work , what am i doeing wrong :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Try using this link Jimmy - http://www.imperialgunnery.com/tiglivechat.htm

If that doesn't work then if your not using it already try the firefox web browser and make sure you have all the latest flash plug in's installed. If there is a little blue brick showing in firefox click it and it will download the plug in.

Im in tonight ill be back and forth but if anybody wants kick facilities added then register your username and a password and ill sort it out.

Jay

Clone Collector

Padawan
Hi, new guy here. Love the site, been looking through a few posts. I have been a massive SW fan since I was 5, I went to see ANH at the Odion cinema in Wolverhampton, and Iv been hooked ever since. 31 years worth of on and off collecting has got me a great collection that I'm really proud of.

Will have a look around and get acquainted with everything on the site.

MTFBWY :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Hi and welcome here. :)

Show us some pics of your collection sometimes.

P.s. I think you might not get much response here because you've posted your introduction in the wrong thread. :wink:

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
jaymassive619 said:
jimmymindtricks said:
this is the second time i try to get in and it doesnt work , what am i doeing wrong :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Try using this link Jimmy - http://www.imperialgunnery.com/tiglivechat.htm

If that doesn't work then if your not using it already try the firefox web browser and make sure you have all the latest flash plug in's installed. If there is a little blue brick showing in firefox click it and it will download the plug in.

Im in tonight ill be back and forth but if anybody wants kick facilities added then register your username and a password and ill sort it out.

Jay

this is really starting to annoy me , iam reg.on the imerial gunnary and still cant get into the chat room

to all those who have asked me to join , iam sorry it just doesnt work

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
also i have acces to the whole T.i.G but when i try to chat

it shows a light grey cube with within theire a darkgrey cube with the words connecting

all day long if you want me to :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Haven't tried it in ages. I think it was Jay's baby so he's probably the best person to ask.

The chat code was set up on a blog page but as it hadnt been used in a long time / and i hadnt logged in to my blog a/c so after so long the page had expired.

Cheers Jay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom