Styrofoam monkey nuts!

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Hi guys

Any advice on where to buy those monkey nut shaped foam protectors used to package up MOCS?

Cheers for help

Nick

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Christ I hate that stuff, goes bloody everywhere.

You can normally pick up huge bags of the stuff from the storage unit places, they sell all sorts of packaging supplies as well as rental space.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
The self storage places are always a rip off, £5 for a cardboard box or £10 for 2 metres of bubble wrap! I buy all my packing materials on eBay, far cheaper.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Like Edd says, go online. I use eBay seller Soundswholesale. Absolutely faultless and brilliant prices, too. Allow 2-3 days for delivery rather than the claimed 24 hours, though. I don't know about the peanuts but I get all my bubble wrap and tape from them: 12 reels of (proper 3M branded tape) 33m, 3" tape for £11.85 delivered and 2 X 100m X 1m rolls of bubble wrap (good stuff, not the cheap crap) for about £30 delivered.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
The self storage places are always a rip off, £5 for a cardboard box or £10 for 2 metres of bubble wrap! I buy all my packing materials on eBay, far cheaper.

Depends on where you get them from.

Joe

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
edd_jedi said:

Depends on where you get them from.

..and who you know? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom