star wars last 17 collection for sale

PGowdy

Grand Master
tigerham said:
jus got this in (obviously after he read my post here)

good luck! :lol:

And considering there was a MOC tri logo one that went for £80

Twat!!

Yeah, exactly what words were his??

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Considering he cant even give fake descriptions to match his fake pictures I would say he is quite the retarded **** himself.....Piss-off you dirty ****. :evil:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
tigerham said:
nah thats what I called him n told him to go **** his mama! 8)

He is using stolen pictures with inflated prices...so I agree with you. If he was on the up and up he would have defended himself by now.

A

Anonymous

all figures can be viewed at my home, if you dont like wot i have you can just buy from someone else im not realy bothered wileiv got my figure iv got my investment i just cant loose, im not a scammer and i dont like being called one, all iv been doin is trying to find a site where there is only genuine collectors but it seems this is not the place, all that is going on here is people making judgments about people they dont even know, all pic of my figures where taken over the last 10 years hence why they have different back grounds, come on lads use ya brains, it dont take much to work out does it, not even for you lot lol anyways wonabe collectors i wish you al the very best in find thos hard to find figures like amanaman and R2 D2 saber for the combined price of a tenner lol ya dreaming guys i think its time you woke up and smelt the coffie!!!!! good luck!!!!

tigerham

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll find pal and baleave me thts something you dont want to happen!!!!!!!!!! watch ya bk im comin for you!!!!!!!

Maybe if he could spell when he made threats I'd understand what he was saying!!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
It took you 10 minutes to respond to all this...........Keep your supposed figures and shove them up your ass, as I am not buying it. :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
gixers said:
all figures can be viewed at my home, if you dont like wot i have you can just buy from someone else im not realy bothered wileiv got my figure iv got my investment i just cant loose, im not a scammer and i dont like being called one, all iv been doin is trying to find a site where there is only genuine collectors but it seems this is not the place, all that is going on here is people making judgments about people they dont even know, all pic of my figures where taken over the last 10 years hence why they have different back grounds, come on lads use ya brains, it dont take much to work out does it, not even for you lot lol anyways wonabe collectors i wish you al the very best in find thos hard to find figures like amanaman and R2 D2 saber for the combined price of a tenner lol ya dreaming guys i think its time you woke up and smelt the coffie!!!!! good luck!!!!

To be fair, mate, you were asked quite nicely for pictures of what you were selling. The pictures you then posted were pictures of stock figures NOT your figures. The very problem you ran into here is that we are "genuine collectors" and so don't like being dicked around. The simplest of selling procedures whether on here, on ebay or wherever is to show exactly what you are selling and then ask for a price or offer.
It's basic mate.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Well put, and as for the threats it started from you laughing at me just because I posted, what you had said to me, to the others so they could help each other in order to make heads or tails of this. So when someone laughs in my face yeh I'll tell them to go **** there's mama's!! Dick

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
gixers said:

I take it this was ten years ago
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IMPERIAL-GUNNER-LAST-17-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figure-EXC-/260630451794?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3caec91652#ht_614wt_1139

You ignorant ****. :D :lol: :wink:

Dub

Padawan
This is so funny :lol:
Con-artists dont stand a chance on here, shame you cant give feedback like this on ebay !!

PGowdy

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
gixers said:

I take it this was ten years ago
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IMPERIAL-GUNNER-LAST-17-Vintage-Star-Wars-Figure-EXC-/260630451794?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3caec91652#ht_614wt_1139

You ignorant ****. :D :lol: :wink:

Also, imagine selling a car and posting a pic of what it looked like 10 years ago....!!! :lol: :lol:
What a clueless twat.

A

Anonymous

hello its seems ya all think as two short planks on here i just had a message frm some gaylord fker called tiger ham lol saying Haha promises promises. Beleive me 'mate' I'll be more than happy to meet you face to face!!

if he could spell id of taken him very roughly from behind because that's what I like doing when I'm not interfering with my sister or farm animals! lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
What a completely dumb and ignorant prick. Read ya own messages BOY and go learn something at school!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom