Star Wars Cosplay Costumes

Palifan

Sith Lord
leooooooo said:
I have to say,I don't want to uploading pics about the star wars. Our clothes were photographed against a background of light. If you are interested in star wars cosplay. We can talk about it rather than sick metaphor. Many friends choose to purchase costumes from here.And have a good review. I'm not just sell products here, I like this series films.
As for the price, we have different styles. You can tell me which character you like to see,and I can show you. Instead of making a list and price here.
Thank you.

Hi,

The rules on this forum are that you need to state a price when selling something so I suggest as stated when you joined this forum to read the rules about selling before posting. It sounds like you like The Star Wars and want to be on here for more than just selling so looking at the forum rules shouldn't really be a problem. Also this is the reason other members keep asking you for a price list, it's just the way things are done here which hopefully stops problems like this is becoming.

A final thing is that you really will need to supply pictures of what you're selling for people to see. It seems that you just want interested members to contact you but I don't think that's going to work when you're new to this forum and being fairly vague with your descriptions of what you're selling. You could just post up a link to your website if you have one otherwise I suggest that you compile a list of character costumes you have for sale with a price attached and also a picture of them.

As mentioned already anyone who is trying to sell anything on here really does need to put in some time to explain what they have, the price they want and some pictures of the item so that potential buyers can see exactly what they're receiving. As you're selling costumes I think you will also need to explain what the parts are made out of and maybe give some background information on yourself and these costumes as this really can effect the value.

If you have the time or desire to do this then I wish you all best with your sales but if this is not what you want to do then I don't think this is going to be the place for you to sell your items as I can't see the members on here being able to trust what they would be receiving.

Hope that all makes sense.

Ian

Taffius

Sith Lord
Palifan said:
leooooooo said:
I have to say,I don't want to uploading pics about the star wars. Our clothes were photographed against a background of light. If you are interested in star wars cosplay. We can talk about it rather than sick metaphor. Many friends choose to purchase costumes from here.And have a good review. I'm not just sell products here, I like this series films.
As for the price, we have different styles. You can tell me which character you like to see,and I can show you. Instead of making a list and price here.
Thank you.

Hi,

The rules on this forum are that you need to state a price when selling something so I suggest as stated when you joined this forum to read the rules about selling before posting. It sounds like you like The Star Wars and want to be on here for more than just selling so looking at the forum rules shouldn't really be a problem. Also this is the reason other members keep asking you for a price list, it's just the way things are done here which hopefully stops problems like this is becoming.

A final thing is that you really will need to supply pictures of what you're selling for people to see. It seems that you just want interested members to contact you but I don't think that's going to work when you're new to this forum and being fairly vague with your descriptions of what you're selling. You could just post up a link to your website if you have one otherwise I suggest that you compile a list of character costumes you have for sale with a price attached and also a picture of them.

As mentioned already anyone who is trying to sell anything on here really does need to put in some time to explain what they have, the price they want and some pictures of the item so that potential buyers can see exactly what they're receiving. As you're selling costumes I think you will also need to explain what the parts are made out of and maybe give some background information on yourself and these costumes as this really can effect the value.

If you have the time or desire to do this then I wish you all best with your sales but if this is not what you want to do then I don't think this is going to be the place for you to sell your items as I can't see the members on here being able to trust what they would be receiving.

Ian

Fair play Ian...thats some investment there into the reply - all well presented.
leooooooo - where do you ship the items from and have you a website where we can view the items?
I woukd be interested in a Jawa outfit .

leooooooo

Youngling
Palifan said:
leooooooo said:
Thank you.

Hi,

Ian
Thank you for your serious advice. I will improve what I did badly. And I will show a detail list about costumes of star wars.

Palifan

Sith Lord
leooooooo said:
Palifan said:
leooooooo said:
Thank you.

Hi,

Ian
Thank you for your serious advice. I will improve what I did badly. And I will show a detail list about costumes of star wars.

Top marks! :D

I'm sure you'll have some interest once you set this up and look forward to seeing them.

Ian

leooooooo

Youngling
Taffius said:
Palifan said:
leooooooo said:
Thank you.

Hi,

Ian

Fair play Ian...thats some investment there into the reply - all well presented.
leooooooo - where do you ship the items from and have you a website where we can view the items?
I woukd be interested in a Jawa outfit .

If you are interested in that, you can go to cosmanle and have a look. And you can find it by goole or ins. Thx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom