Star Cases

tigerham

Sith Lord
Oi pikey.... go sell your ****in' **** down the Monday market where it belongs u dodgy Dell Boy dick sucking twat or I'll Speeder bike your arse out of here!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi..

Yes, I will definitely help you out for your 10 cheers. I want to know something that what you exactly want so that i will have an idea of giving that particular thing to you for your happiness. I deals with star wars toys and Transformer toys and I can give you these if you like them and one more thing we can do it is I can send you the DVDs, VCDs, and game CDs so that you will be happy for a while.

Thanks... :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
James_alex said:
Hi..

Yes, I will definitely help you out for your 10 cheers. I want to know something that what you exactly want so that i will have an idea of giving that particular thing to you for your happiness. I deals with star wars toys and Transformer toys and I can give you these if you like them and one more thing we can do it is I can send you the DVDs, VCDs, and game CDs so that you will be happy for a while.

Thanks... :)

Is see that your happiness dvd is up your ass with several transformers as you are a ****ing **** with mashed potato's and cheers for the happy anal vomit.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah, your man "James_Alex" sounded very like a spammer we had a few years ago called Auggie, who was a total ballroot and who kept spouting off about "toyjacking" etc.
He also wrote in Pidgin english like yer man, hence I aksed if there was some link.

I don't think he's gonna be any use to you in sourcing star cases, sorry!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Have a look for threads with Auggie in the title, they are probably from 3 or so years ago. Quite funny reading, although **** he annoyed me (as will probably notice)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom