Spoons' collection update - Han Hoth, Die Cast & INT4

Mr Kenner

Padawan
Really cool collection you have here. I love all the boxed Palitoy Vehicles and the Action Man stuff. 8)

TC-14

Sith Lord
This is a real feast for the eyes, Andy... that's an amazing collection. My personal favourites? Got to be the die-cast TIE's... I could quite easily let a couple of hours go by staring at those :D

Martin

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks Martin and x-pack. The die casts have got to be he most undervalued run out there, I'm glad you two appreciate them :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesomeness buddy, great displays
Die cast really nice
Loose collection superb...lovin the orange hair Luke bespin ( ginger?) never seen one before

Thanks for sharing bud

mumbo

Sith Lord
Wow, hadn't seen your display before Andy and I have to say it's a mighty fine one 8) so much goodness going on there and a really crisp set up. It was worth waiting for :)

spoons

Grand Master
Much appreciated again chaps

There have been a few additions since these photos so I may have to do some updates...

rob71

Sith Lord
Really great display you have there. Love the Han Hoth focus 8)

And the Action Man Pursuit craft, wow! Have you aways had that? I had one when I was a kid and gave it away to a charity shop :( how stupid was I? Hope they realised what it was worth and didn't sell it to some get for a fiver :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
rob71 said:
Really great display you have there. Love the Han Hoth focus 8)

And the Action Man Pursuit craft, wow! Have you aways had that? I had one when I was a kid and gave it away to a charity shop :( how stupid was I? Hope they realised what it was worth and didn't sell it to some get for a fiver :lol:

Thanks Rob - I had the pursuit craft as a kid but it got binned long ago. You can pick up boxed ones for about £30 - one of the more plentiful action man vehicles around :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom