Show Yourselves!

Richard_H

Grand Master
Ah is Ron the walker? Couldn't remember who that was. I'm off to Fort William Sunday next week to spend 6 days being self sufficient in the hills before coming back to the North Yorkshire Moors for another 4. :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Ah is Ron the walker? Couldn't remember who that was. I'm off to Fort William Sunday next week to spend 6 days being self sufficient in the hills before coming back to the North Yorkshire Moors for another 4. :D
Excellent! Have a great time :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Junior Chubster, That the photo of your mexican bandit/dapper gentleman tasch is absolutely brilliant. You need a part in a Guy Richie movie!

Rebel Runner, wow what an achievement, thats a great photo! Iron Man??? Strong!!

Todd, everybody wants you in their gang mate :)

Edited as i got the JC/Mumbo brothers mixed up, doh!
Edited twice!

chazb73

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:

That sounds brill mate :D can I come too :p

Richard_H

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
Cc4rhu said:

That sounds brill mate :D can I come too :p

You can join the search party looking for the 30 or so sixth form students when they get lost :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Junior Chubster, That the photo of your mexican bandit/dapper gentleman tasch is absolutely brilliant. You need a part in a Guy Richie movie!

best compliment I have had in years :wink:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Vintage Poncho!

2013-07-01214316_zps6d650eb6.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom