Show Yourselves!

Johan_S

Padawan
Joe said:
This is me blowing my own trumpet!...............
joeybirthday.jpg

Is that the dungeon cromalin tucked away beside the sofa???!! :D

You need to get that framed or at least stored in a safer place dude!

Joe

Grand Master
Eagle eyes Johan :lol:

I must admit I didn't have any place to store it when I first got it and that day was my 26th, instead of putting it in a safe place before the guests came over it somehow ended up behind the sofa lol

It's safe now and has been for a long time don't worry :mrgreen:

One other horror story about that cromalin that is worse than seeing it behind the sofa: It was sent to me rolled up in a poster tube...cracked in several places :(

e30318is

Sith Lord
:lol: I had to recheck my post then... Thought my iPhone autotext had struck again!!

Ps cheers for putting the Jawa guy in touch- turns out it's a factory error.
I reckon the bubble is on upside down ;)
Love those sort of production errors :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Eagle eyes Johan :lol:

I must admit I didn't have any place to store it when I first got it and that day was my 26th, instead of putting it in a safe place before the guests came over it somehow ended up behind the sofa lol

It's safe now and has been for a long time don't worry :mrgreen:

One other horror story about that cromalin that is worse than seeing it behind the sofa: It was sent to me rolled up in a poster tube...cracked in several places :(

That sucks, its like i was sent a boxed action man once and the action man box itself was what it was posted in with brown paper around it... i didnt give a crap about the figure, it was the box i wanted most.......was so pissed off that day

Johan_S

Padawan
Got a tri-logo ISP-6 in the mail with address and stamps slapped directly on the box! Woho! My first ISP-6 tri-logo (found on ebay) was lost in the mail...Now I don't bother... :D

Joe

Grand Master
Wow Johan, you had one go missing and another sent without a box?? That's incredibly bad luck man, couldn't have been a Kenner AST-5 or something lol!

Johan_S

Padawan
The one that got here...with stamps and address on it... :cry:

isp6_tri.jpg

With a swedish price sticker that got loose because of the tape wrapped around it...well at least I got it for free after calling the seller up and doing a bit of shouting...but it still sucks. Some day I will find my mint ISP-6...

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Hey pigcity

Cool skating and meeting the hawkman, I have been at it for 24 years now
Still rolling with a large crew of oldies,

Hey I wonder how many Skaters on here ?
there is me you , tundra9 ?, tatsie , jimmymindtricks .

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Imperial nut said:
Hey pigcity

Cool skating and meeting the hawkman, I have been at it for 24 years now
Still rolling with a large crew of oldies,

Hey I wonder how many Skaters on here ?
there is me you , tundra9 ?, tatsie , jimmymindtricks .

I've met him a few times now at various TV based gigs which I used to work at. Hung out with Tommy Guerrero for a few hours once at Playstation skate park when he'd released his first album over here. Super nice guy he signed my P&P Flaming Dagger for me a prized possesion.

Must be about 25 years for me too. I still rip around not in Jimmys league though.
I'm back off to ROM with the boys in a few weeks, Seems to be some lovely little concrete bowls popping up these days, kids don't know how lucky they are we had nothing in our day I tell ya......

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
Haven't used my board in 5 years mate, I have something called polyneuropathy, lost the sensation in both my feet in '07...

:shock: Jeez man i hope that can be reversed/treated, cant it?

Thats tough on you ,,have you ever tried surfing,, i know it sounds dumb, but my feet are frozen each time i go out and i get no feed back from the board ,, it requires less dexterity than skating??

tundra9

Sith Lord
There is no treatment other than exercise and a normal diet.
The doctors told me the nerves takes a very long time to heal, approx. 2-3 years...It's been five now...
I lost 10kgs when I got the illness, put in a wheelchair for 2 months, then on cruches, but now I only use one,
so there is some improvement although slowly progressing...
I certainly hope I get well, I get a bit envious when I see someone skating or snowboarding, and I have to
say, I miss it ALOT :p
I've never tried surfing mate, no waves near where I live, but wouldn't try anytime soon either, as my ancles
aren't nearly strong enough to handle a board, wether it be skateboard, surf or snow, but I'm considering getting
a gyroboard this summer to train on, looks like a pretty good rehab machine...

practice-skateboard.jpg

Starkiller

Padawan
I don't like to post my pic nor tell about myself because there isn't much to tell. But my facebook page can tell a little something. If you want to see me then look under last name Tallant with the mando insignia.

Lee77

Sith Lord
I didn't really want to but here's one of me with my two little terrors. Taken today at Lego Land Star Wars Invasion. What a great day!

DSCF0824 (600x800).jpg

Joe

Grand Master
You guys look like you had a good day! I wonder if Carl or Stu (SWF members) were in any of the trooper outfits!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom