Short notice undisclosed TT warning

sparkysx

Sith Lord
£58 isn't a rip off for this really, but **** that the seller didn't disclose it.

lejackal

Grand Master
sparkysx said:
£58 isn't a rip off for this really, but **** that the seller didn't disclose it.
Nope, not a bad price and the buyer actually knew it was a TT (he's a member here) so not all bad, just wanted to avoid anyone getting diddled thinking they had the real deal.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
steve obi wan said:
Who is it ? :evil:

:lol: Chill, Steve, it's me! Think you misunderstood Carl: I knew it was a TT when I bid on it, I'm not the seller!

Thanks for the heads up Carl. I'd had this in my watch list since it came up but to be perfectly honest I can't remember if I knew it was a TT or not! So many things I'm watching. Anyway, very happy to have won it as I've been after a TT for a while and at around £50 (came with Boushh helmet and bowcaster) it's a fair price for a TT.

I know there's some here who think knowingly buying TTs is stupid, crazy or possibly both, but I think they're as relevant to vintage collecting as other well known "fakes" such as the Blue Harvest 4ups. They're interesting for what they are and I'd like to buy one of each of the cards he had a hand in. And if I can find any low grade ones then I'm going to go all Sherlock on his ass and develop some fingerprints from them ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom