SF & Fantasy books

Joe

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Bastards derailing my thread again. :x

I bet you would like reading Deathtrap Dungeon! You can either cheat or play it properly! (I think that means rolling dice and remember what potions you have..LOL)

browny

Jedi Master
Yeah come on guys i'm with emiel on that one! myself,emiel and even weasel (almost) were actually getting right into our book thread!!almost leaking a slight touch of intelligence :lol:

In fairness I know nothing at all about the books mentioned above but shall dig one out and have a look.

Emiel i'm done with 1812 and if you havent read it/got it for your birthday then i'd happily send it over for you mate.

browny

Jedi Master
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crack up!!

Its ok emiel my intelligent reading material is safe,they belong in safe rooms ie;living room,dining room....its the stuff in my spare room you need to worry about!!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Plenty on the Bay........................

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=3&_trkparms=65%253A10%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1&_nkw=flowers%20for%20algernon&_dlg=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_pgn=2

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cool.
I have a pile of about 20 books at home that I keep meaning to read, but never actually get round to! :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Jesus! :shock:
I wouldn't even start a book that size because I know I would never get through it!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Guys, I finally read Flowers for Algernon and... I loved it. Definitely one of the best books I've read. I hear they've made a film about it too?

dark lord

Padawan
I haven't read Flowers of Algernon yet i'll look out for that one and try and read it before the film tries to ruin it. As for FF books i still have most of mine. :lol:
022.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Capetown said:
Guys, I finally read Flowers for Algernon and... I loved it. Definitely one of the best books I've read. I hear they've made a film about it too?

It's defnately a brilliant book, glad you got round to readin it!
Is the film not very old, 50's/60's?

dark lord said:

Great picture, just checked my brothers old room and there are about 18 FF books in there, although I cold swear we had more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom