Secret Santa 2015 LET ME KNOW WHEN POSTED OR PREZZIE ARRIVED!!!!!

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Mine arrived! Thank you so much to my SS! It wasnt marked SS so I opened one of the packages and realised! Then I was naughty and opned em all. I shall upload pics later. Thank you whoever you are! :D

starshipriot

Jedi Master
adg7pl.jpg

I got 3 awesome condition minirigs, and a new storm trooper NERF blaster pistol! (Dont buy much new but wanted some star wars nerf guns for a while!) And a packet of the new trading cards.

Seriously so chuffed. Thank you SS!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Present received today and I shall be waiting until Christmas morning before opening. Thank you to whoever ms SS is :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres my secret santa haul, very impressed with the gifts, a cloud car pilot recarded so i can open it for christmas,with a nice message on the back, a lot of thought and effort went into this, also got a modern trooper and vintage vader badge, well done to my santa, whoever you are, made this star wars fan very happy
DSCF5894_zpsfgujtaop.jpg

DSCF5895_zpsycymtjme.jpg

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Ho Ho Ho, first page updated.

:mrgreen: now indicates if a gift has been received.
Please let me know if you have received a gift and you don't have a :mrgreen: next to your name.
A new thread will be created closer to the 25th for the big reveals.

Well done everyone, so far most of you have informed me that you have received your presents.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Ive got mine from Santa at FF.. I did open it, but i have resealed it to open at xmas (I dont get many presents...) - its freakin awesome and I will post pics

spoons

Grand Master
Got my parcel yesterday - 2 pressies in great wrapping paper.

Thanks SS I can't wait until x-mas day :D

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
There are only a small handful of people yet to receive anything, or inform me of receiving anything.
If your SS has his name listed in green on the first post, they haven't told me they've got their present yet.
Please let me know as soon as your present arrives.

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
We still have 5 left to receive. 2 of them are definitely on their way.
Please check the OP and your PMs to see if I'm trying to get hold of you.
Hopefully everyone will get their present, even if it does miss the deadline. :)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
HO HO HO Merry Christmas to all.

Opened my SS yesterday, very happy. A very thoughtful selection of gifts addressed to myself, Mrs Doomseeker and Doomseeker Jnr (not got a Jnr yet but the prezzie was well received by myself)
Mega happy with my POTF Chewie Coin, love the custom Droid and who doesn't love the Falcon!!

(I'll be rockin' the perfume on New Years ;-) )

Thank you SS

20151226_194956_zpsq4swzhfv.jpg

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Ho Ho Ho,
I know its a really busy time of the year, I have been maxed out and continue to be over the Christmas period, but please, i urge you, if you haven't posted a picture of your present please do so here: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28035

So far only 18 people have found the time to post (ok there are a couple still yet to receive :roll: )

Please can you post a picture and a quick thank you (where appropriate to your SS). There have been some cracking presents being sent. Some of the thought and consideration has been excellent.

Cheers,

Santa

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Ok so we def have one on its way.
One missing in action (cross continent)
And one lost by courier company, claim taking place. The recipient will be getting a present eventually.
Hopefully Paul's will turn up soon. I have A New Hope!

Secret Santa

Jedi Knight
Right, thats it i'm done for the year.
Those who have still got problems know who i really am. If there are any snags please go direct to my Elf.
Thanks to everyone who has taken part. The 2015 SS saw an increase of about 50%, and for the most part of it some real thought and effort had gone into the gifts.
Well done all :D , Santa Out.

lejackal

Grand Master
Secret Santa said:
Right, thats it i'm done for the year.
Those who have still got problems know who i really am. If there are any snags please go direct to my Elf.
Thanks to everyone who has taken part. The 2015 SS saw an increase of about 50%, and for the most part of it some real thought and effort had gone into the gifts.
Well done all :D , Santa Out.

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us
And so say all of us, and so say all of us
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

happy New Year, put your feet up until the next one!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Santa, the whole SS thing has been awesome fun and rewarding to both receive and give. Thank very much for taking so much time to ensure things ran smoothly. Epic effort for someone who's quite busy enough as it is.

poncho

Grand Master
big thanks to the member/s that organise this. i can imagine it must be hard to organise and keep tabs on receivers and givers and or coure shipping and postage issues what an undertaking.

i enjoyed it many thanks

regard

chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom