Robstyleys collection

Jez

Sith Lord
Nice update Rob. The setup looks great. Cracking idea with the Perspex.
A showcase worthy of a shop!

beginner

Jedi Knight
nice collection, thanks for showing , Looks great
hand-0017.gif

spoons

Grand Master
not sure how I missed this thread Rob - a quality case and collection. Very impressed by anyone with creative skills and a great range of vintage on display 8)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Thanks Andy.. means a lot coming from a long time collector like yourself. I'm just at that point of sussing out what I want to do and collect. Mate I love that signature vid, cracks me up! It's the way the other two move back as their mate gets grabbed :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
cheers Rob - its a deleted scene I wasn't aware of until a couple of weeks ago. The full clip has 3PO pulling off a 'no entry' sign :lol:

I look forward to the next update here :)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Thanks guys! Need to do an update, have added a few Mocs and some loosies. It's funny, you don't really notice your collection growing until you suddenly look back 6 months or a year and then you realise what you've bought/spent..! :eek: :arrow: :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
A little update of my main cabinet/collection. Have had a shuffle around to display more Mocs that I've bought in recent months.

IMG_1296(2)small.jpg

Since the last update I've added a Luke X-Wing, a Hoth Stormtrooper, an IG-88, an 8D8 and a Han Trenchcoat!

IMG_1309(2)small.jpg

Top Bottom