Revenge of the Jedi Proofs - Bram

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
No Anakin mate... There's 50 in total. Will be just over half way once I get the next 5 that I am waiting for. :D

48 ESB characters
R2D2 Blank
Test Proof

http://theswca.com/images-packa/revenge-chart.html

:wink:

shawn_k

Sith Lord
The updated display pic looks great Bram! That's great that you're basically halfway there already and have some of the more difficult ones out of the way.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Cheers Shawn. Iwill have to figure out what to do though. I have room on the other side of the chimney breast and may do a bespoke shelving for them, Only problem is that the TV will be in front of it... I may need to move house soon!!

Hopefully I will be updating this again over the weekend which will be nice as the quality of that profile pic is jank!

:D

TC-14

Sith Lord
An amazing collection, Bram- one that I keep returning to... I'm just a little envious, to say the least :mrgreen: (but in the nicest possible way :D )

Hats off to you. Superb.

Martin

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
An amazing collection, Bram- one that I keep returning to... I'm just a little envious, to say the least :mrgreen: (but in the nicest possible way :D )

Hats off to you. Superb.

Martin

Hi Martin,

Very kind of you to say so. Once I have all of the ones I have paid for delivered (Saturday I hope) I will update the focus limelight with some really nice pics. I may try and stack them and see if I can make a nice display picture at least.

Cheers mate.

Bram

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
The only way to start a Monday is getting two parcels... One with the Test Proof I posted in LAlast week and the other with this little man!

Big thanks to Michael for this beautiful Yoda and Mark for the Test Proof. Love 'em both!

Enjoy

Grant

Sith Lord
Bram good going as always. Your making super progress with these cards. You must have reached the half way mark by now.

Regards

Grant. 8)

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Latest additions to the focus...Group shot coming soon! :wink:

StarDestroyerCommander_zps2538b6fd.jpg

RebelSoldier_zps3ffbda8f.jpg

ImperialCommanderAFA85_zps8e998671.jpg

CloudCarPilot_zpsfc092e97.jpg

Cheers,

Bram

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bram....really nice

They look so crisp and the whole thing around revenge lends that extra cudos to it

Fantastic stuff absolutely lovin this threads ...congrats bud :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
They are so damn cool, loving your focus 8) in terms of their existence do you know how many are out there :?: and are all characters available :?:

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
They are so damn cool, loving your focus 8) in terms of their existence do you know how many are out there :?: and are all characters available :?:

There's no concrete evidence as to how many exist but my understanding there were 50 of each produced. How many ended up in the bin or destroyed is unsure, a lot were taken home by Kenner employees and saved from dumpsters etc...

The numbers just decrease when people put them in their character focus and a lot of the First 12 Characters plus Yoda and Fett. Out of the rest it is assumed that Rebel Commander is hardest to find and therefore commands a higher price, I am not convinced.

Basically I don't think you will ever know unless you askfor everyone who owns one to post on a single thread, which is unlikely as many may not be on a forum and many others just will not post.

Its an achieveable (although expensive) run to do, especially when you are like me and only buy quality. :wink:

Bram

mumbo

Sith Lord
Bramistuta25 said:
mumbo said:

There's no concrete evidence as to how many exist but my understanding there were 50 of each produced. How many ended up in the bin or destroyed is unsure, a lot were taken home by Kenner employees and saved from dumpsters etc...

The numbers just decrease when people put them in their character focus and a lot of the First 12 Characters plus Yoda and Fett. Out of the rest it is assumed that Rebel Commander is hardest to find and therefore commands a higher price, I am not convinced.

Basically I don't think you will ever know unless you askfor everyone who owns one to post on a single thread, which is unlikely as many may not be on a forum and many others just will not post.

Its an achieveable (although expensive) run to do, especially when you are like me and only buy quality. :wink:

Bram

Certainly a challenging and rewarding focus then, at least by being on as many sw forums as possible you are in the right places to source your goodness :) so you got any Kenner contacts? Perhaps you should give our good friend Jordon a call :wink: is there a Luke Jedi?

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Hi mate.

Only one Kenner contact and he has sold all his... :roll:

Jordan?

There is no Luke Jedi, only the SW and ESB characters were produced on Revenge of the Jedi. The name was changed before they started to produce the 65 back characters and so on... You need one of these below dude!

http://theswca.com/images-packa/rotj_65-back_luke_jedi_proof_card.jpg

Cheers.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Bramistuta25 said:
Hi mate.

Only one Kenner contact and he has sold all his... :roll:

Jordan?

There is no Luke Jedi, only the SW and ESB characters were produced on Revenge of the Jedi. The name was changed before they started to produce the 65 back characters and so on... You need one of these below dude!

http://theswca.com/images-packa/rotj_65-back_luke_jedi_proof_card.jpg

Cheers.

Jordan, Mr Hollywood Heroes himself, from the toy hunter and if your not with me yet then this will bring it all back ........ Kennerbabe :lol:

Yeah would love one of those 8) got any spare :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom